Bus service from AKL Jambo House?

I you don't want to take the bus much I'd recommend this:

Take bus to Animal Kingdom, it's only a 5 minute ride away
Take bus to Magic Kingdom. If you drive you will have to park and then take either the monorail, boat or bus to the front of Magic Kingdom. It's a hassle and the buses drop off right in front of the park.
Drive to Epcot and Hollywood Studios

It's hit or miss anywhere, but we had the worst experience with buses there. We always seemed to get lucky when heading to the parks and got there right when the bus came and there was room for us, but leaving the parks was a different story. We waited about an hour and a half to get a bus back from MK early afternoon. At least 5 buses came for the other resorts around us before we got one.

Bahhh the replies have been helpful in that we're leaning more towards trusting the busses but there's so many dissenting opinions

I like taking the buses because then I can indulge :drinking1, plus as everyone has said it's a real hassle parking at Magic Kingdom.

If your concern is length of trip, the problem with taking the bus to MK is you'll park at TTC, then take a tram from the lot to transport, then take a ferry or monorail to Magic Kingdom. Meanwhile, a bus spits you out at the front door without all the shenanigans. And because to leave you reverse the process, it's not like leaving is super-fast compared to a bus.

I try to avoid the buses in general if I am staying in a park until closing. We just stayed at Jambo house a few weeks ago and also had our car with us. We tried to use the bus services but with the exception of Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs I regretted taking the bus every time we did. If pressed for time I would not chance taking the bus and just drive to your destination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter