Bunnies and mooses and groupies, Oh my!!! The Wilderness Lodge groupies thread. 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a membership form I need to fill out to be a full fledged Groupie? :lmao:

NO Forms but as Muushka would say grab yourself a moose, It will sure look good on you.
But sorry to say I can't tell you how :confused3
Help Muushka !!!

You made me think!!! I got them all (boy you have some great vacations coming up!!!:banana:) but the last one in Sept 2010.
Can I get the dates and the location? Thanks!

What are ya thinking.......a little get away??????:cool1:

Sept. 2010 will be at BCV and the dates 26th - Oct. 1st.;)

What are ya thinking.......a little get away??????:cool1:

Sept. 2010 will be at BCV and the dates 26th - Oct. 1st.;)

No! I was thinking I need coffee to be able to put down dates and screen names!! Got 'em (had the coffee!):surfweb:

NO Forms but as Muushka would say grab yourself a moose, It will sure look good on you.
But sorry to say I can't tell you how :confused3
Help Muushka !!!

I put it back on that first page!!!! I will get all the dates here in a little bit....:goodvibes

Horselover - did you ever hear back about the job (not the Target one - I think a crossing guard)?

PS - Anyone know if Kouzzina has openend over at Boardwalk yet? We got ADR's for our trip - but the CM said that there are not guarantees the restaurant will be open. I thought that I read that it was opened!

Hi HD thanks for asking. No I didn't get the crossing guard job. I think in the long run it will probably be a good thing. Turns out that particular job had more to it than just being a crossing guard. I would have also had to be a temporary matron if & when the need arose. Guarding angry, drunken prisoners would not be for me!

I do have another interview tomorrow in the next town over from us for another crossing guard job. Straight crossing guard position no guard duties involved. Hopefully that one will go better. :wizard:

Kouzzina is open. I've seen a few reviews floating around. Check the all ears site. They seemed to like it.

hey all:)

i cannot believe we are going back during Xmas season and NOT staying @ WL:sad1:.

i am sorely tempted to 'upgrade' our FDP stay & try to get into their resort rooms, hate to miss the lobby...perfect setting for the tree:goodvibes

'current' PORFQ 12/5 to 12/13

DCL tentative date, made just to hold our OBC thus far' is DCL 12/09/10 to 12/12/10 (to be preceeded by WL i hope:)

I hope you make it to VWL! But even if you are not staying there, we will have some get together . Please come!!!:santa:

Let me know if you do the cruise and I will put it on the list. We had one booked for 12/5 for the OBC but cancelled. Let me know!:goodvibes

Got to echo several others- great opening post!

Is there a membership form I need to fill out to be a full fledged Groupie? :lmao:

DW & I will be staying @ VWL for Oct. 23-25th 2009 (3 nights, check out the 26th)

Also, my parents arrived @ MCO about an hour ago and are spending 3 nights in WL. :goodvibes We are a family of groupies...

tea pot- Where is the sign in post #16? I need to make sure I get a picture of that on my next trip!

I've also got two BLT trips coming up, but I'll skip details of them here since they aren't at our beloved Lodge... Oh course I will ABSOLUTELY be visiting the WL on each trip as I always do, and most likely have dinner on arrival night at Whispering Canyon!!!

I hope you grab that Moosie! We put all trips on this thread! We love them all!!:love:

Hi Groupies!

I love these VWL threads. Thanks for such a grand re-opening.

I have VWL studio scheduled for the kids me for my b-day weekend at the start of Dec, but airfare's the killer. I can't bring myself to cancel just yet, thinking "it's only money"... I so want to see the lodge decorated up!

If I do cancel, I know I'll be that much more determined to add-on there. I love AKL - kidani, but VWL is home to me. Now, logically speaking which is the cheaper of the two solutions - $600 in airfare or an $8,000 add on :rotfl:

My tentative dates are:

VWL - Dec 4-7

AKV - K SV Feb 10-19

Will try to return to VWL in June/July - no dates set yet.

Do you want me to put the tentative on the list or wait for 'for sure'?

You can't cancel the December reservation. Lots of reindeer games going on then!:santa:

I also want to tell Eliza - Great opening!! :thumbsup2

Not much going on in Texas except it's HOT :cool2:
Our area has had some rain to give us a small break. It at least gets the temps down to the low 90's for a day or two!! :laughing:

DD and my countdown to the Dec trip is now in the double digits. 99 days and counting! :goodvibes

Hope everyone has a good Monday and a fantastic week! ;)

I hope you grab that Moosie! We put all trips on this thread! We love them all!!:love:

How's my new sig?

OK, complete list of trip dates. BTW, these are my check in through check out (departure) dates, like the ressies show up online. Is it customary to give them that way here on this thread or to only list the nights (i.e. one day less than I'm using) of a stay like on the availability forum???

VWL 10/23/2009 - 10/26/2009
BLT 11/29/2009 - 12/05/2009
BLT 01/30/2010 - 02/05/2010

So that means I will be in WDW for part of 5 consecutive months! :rotfl: If only I had enough vacation time, $$$, and points to continue that trend like DVC Mike or some other 'regular'! :rolleyes1 Maybe someday... :lovestruc

How's my new sig?

OK, complete list of trip dates. BTW, these are my check in through check out (departure) dates, like the ressies show up online. Is it customary to give them that way here on this thread or to only list the nights (i.e. one day less than I'm using) of a stay like on the availability forum???

VWL 10/23/2009 - 10/26/2009
BLT 11/29/2009 - 12/05/2009
BLT 01/30/2010 - 02/05/2010

So that means I will be in WDW for part of 5 consecutive months! :rotfl: If only I had enough vacation time, $$$, and points to continue that trend like DVC Mike or some other 'regular'! :rolleyes1 Maybe someday... :lovestruc

He looks very handsome on you. But we all knew he would.:love:

I think we put our times in as arrive to depart date, that way it is longer, right??:lmao:

5 consecutive months!! You lucky guy!!:yay:

Hey Eliza and Muushka, thanks for keeping us going!!

Wow! How lucky are you?!? :worship:

Thanks eliza and muushka for starting a new thread. I am more like a groupie lurker but as I get closer to our December trip, I will be chiming in more. :thumbsup2

Wow, page 3 of the new thread already!

Eliza I got all misty-eyed as I read your re-opening invitation. Thank you!

and Muushka, our momma moose, Thanks also to you for being the keeper of the lists!

:wave2: to my fellow groupies!

Nice to see you all here, in your rockers, with beverage of choice in hand. Let's sit by the fire and rest a spell, shall we?

DiznyDi, DiznyDi . . . I found it, I found it!

Ok, you found it; but I was up first this morning looking for it. :surfweb:

Page three already. . . geeze louise . . . I'll never keep up. :rolleyes1

Hey Eliza and Muushka, thanks for keeping us going!!

Hey JT. I was wondering where you have been? Is all well?

Wow! How lucky are you?!? :worship:

Thanks eliza and muushka for starting a new thread. I am more like a groupie lurker but as I get closer to our December trip, I will be chiming in more. :thumbsup2

Good! Chiming is good!:goodvibes

Wow, page 3 of the new thread already!

Eliza I got all misty-eyed as I read your re-opening invitation. Thank you!

and Muushka, our momma moose, Thanks also to you for being the keeper of the lists!

:wave2: to my fellow groupies!

Nice to see you all here, in your rockers, with beverage of choice in hand. Let's sit by the fire and rest a spell, shall we?

Oh yeah. We are in front of that smaller fireplace in the lobby area of VWL.
(If I have an adult beverage and watch that mantelpiece in the Carolwood Pacific room I get all......:eek:)

. . . . We are in front of that smaller fireplace in the lobby area of VWL. . . .

It is called an Inglenook.

DiznyDi & I love to sit in front of it in those welcoming rocking chairs on December mornings after a visit to the hot tub in our cool Mickey Robes (last time I will admit to wearing a Mickey Robe).

Do you want me to put the tentative on the list or wait for 'for sure'?

You can't cancel the December reservation. Lots of reindeer games going on then!:santa:

Put us down for AKV-K Feb 10-19 for sure. Nothing is going to stop that trip :wizard:

Logic and Love are still battling over the Dec trip. It stinks being the only adult in the family and having to tell myself no.

Put us down for AKV-K Feb 10-19 for sure. Nothing is going to stop that trip :wizard:

Logic and Love are still battling over the Dec trip. It stinks being the only adult in the family and having to tell myself no.

Will do :thumbsup2

Would it help if we all voted for you to join us in Dec??? :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter