Build a Bear Sent/Received

Ours has offically shipped!

It doesn't have to go far so it should be there by Tuesday ::yes::

Mine will have to go out after work today or tomorrow morning... I gave up looking for a box that fits the "cub house". :rolleyes:

thewishfire said:
Mine will have to go out after work today or tomorrow morning... I gave up looking for a box that fits the "cub house". :rolleyes:
I didn't get a house for ours, but they reassured me that they would give our guy one when he goes to his local BAB to stuff him.

I didn't see the pirate costume on the website a couple of days ago. I don't recall seeing it last year at the store either. Oh well, we've got 3 bears in our house that are now dressed up as pirates pirate:

thewishfire said:

We were assured that the cub house would work as a mailing box too....just put paper shades behind the windows and the top folds down to make it a box not a house!!

Mine is ordered from the website, just waiting on confirmation of shipping :teeth:

Mine was shipped today from the build a bear place in the states

Aydan's has arrived!! He rec'd a firefighter suit & black boots. :firefight

Thank you so much Meriweather! He has had his eye on the fireman outfit for awhile.

Elmo is now firemo. I reminded him it was fireman & was told "He is not a fireman & he is not Elmo Mommy he is firemo." :confused3

Thanks again!!

This is awesome, our first received. Can't wait to see pictures and hear of more sent/received. Remember Monday is a holiday here in the US so no mail.

My son, Tony received his exchange today from Griffin... Good Ol Gal's son. He got a very cute dog! with a handmade mickey t-shirt :cool1: TO CUTE! he also had on some matching shorts from buildabear. This made his day, he was crying before this showed up because i was a horrible mom and told him he has to clean his room :crazy:
When this showed up, the tears went away, he was so excited. He said "see mom, you didn't have to tell me to clean my room, I have to now because I have to make him a spot to sleep" :woohoo:
He's ready to go to buildabear RIGHT NOW to get him stuffed and name him :lmao:
TYSM Griffin and Good Ol Gal!!! He LOVES it!

Hopefully my daughters shows up soon so I only have to make one trip up there!

taraprather said:
My son, Tony received his exchange today from Griffin... Good Ol Gal's son. He got a very cute dog! with a handmade mickey t-shirt :cool1: TO CUTE! he also had on some matching shorts from buildabear. This made his day, he was crying before this showed up because i was a horrible mom and told him he has to clean his room :crazy:
When this showed up, the tears went away, he was so excited. He said "see mom, you didn't have to tell me to clean my room, I have to now because I have to make him a spot to sleep" :woohoo:
He's ready to go to buildabear RIGHT NOW to get him stuffed and name him :lmao:
TYSM Griffin and Good Ol Gal!!! He LOVES it!

Hopefully my daughters shows up soon so I only have to make one trip up there!

Yeah!! I'm so glad he liked it! My kids are so jealous of the shirt I made for the puppy :earboy2: Griffin made me put it on his froggy and take a picture of it :rotfl:

Our exchange arrived today!! :cool1:

He got a firefighter suit. He is now trying to decide who is going to wear it. It is a toss up between Cookie Monster or Froggie the frog. :)

Thanks Taraprather!! We love our BAB babies!!

minniedisney1 said:
Our exchange arrived today!! :cool1:

He got a firefighter suit. He is now trying to decide who is going to wear it. It is a toss up between Cookie Monster or Froggie the frog. :)

Thanks Tarprather!! We love our BAB babies!!

Your welcome!
I went to the store first and they only had the yellow firefighter suit and it was red on your wishlist, so I went home and ordered it.
Glad you got it quickly! :thumbsup2

You got 2 red firefighter suits??
Feel free to exchange the one I sent it you want something else.

Well your host made a big goof. I thought when I ordered my package online, I put in my exchangee's name but when I went to check on the status guess where it's coming. I bet you guessed it, it's coming here to me. I will just turn around slap a new label on it and reship it the day after I get it. Sorry to my person, I was having an idiot moment when I ordered it. It's supposed to arrive here on the 6th so it will be mailed out on the 7th.

Yes, he got 2 firefighter suits. :) If no one minds an exchange that is fine or I think he may keep it. He has been talking about one of his bears or frog wearing it. Right now he is wearing his firefighter dress-up costume pulling Elmo (aka firemo) in his little wagon. I will take a picture of them & try to post it. I can't ever figure out how to get the pics to actually show up, but I will try.

Thanks again for the outfits!

Just posted this on the CB, so thought I would share here also :teeth:

Here are most of my guys. I think a couple are shy :rotfl:
And the closet :rolleyes:

f1c74580.jpg

ed258453.jpg

ef653310.jpg

f06fb6f1.jpg

ed2584ce.jpg

ed2583b7.jpg

They have more shoes and clothes than this now :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter