Build a Bear Sent/Received

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Two important reminders for everyone.

Mail date:September 7th
Price: $15 + s&h

Also if you didn't receive an email with a wish list attached from DisneyCP2002@aol.com , that means you person(s) didn't have one. Have fun and I cannot wait to hear what everyone gets.

Build a Bear here we come!!!

Abi will be thrilled that she gets to make a new bear....there's been a moratorium put on new stuffed animals in my house!! :teeth:

Mine was ordered last night.
I will post when they tell me it is shipped :)

My 2 girls' exchange orders have been ordered today and I too will let you know when they ship out from BAB. THANKS!

I did my shopping today..online and in the store. One of the packages will be sent out tomorrow. The other package is being sent from there website. I will post when they are sent.

Got the email saying that both orders shipped out today...so they should receive within the next week!!! I hope they enjoy!!

I am so proud of myself. :) I am usually a last minute Exchange sender-outer, but not this time! We stopped by BAB tonight and Katie picked out a Furry Friend for her exchanger, and she (the bear, not Katie) is all packed up and ready to go out tomorrow!

I hope she enjoys her trip north!

Mine did ship today :bounce:
I never got a notice, but went to check on it :)
It is scheduled to arrive FRIDAY :hyper:

we went and picked our stuff out today...well yesterday technically. I will post again when we ship it .

ok, i ordered mine off the US build a bear site earlier, so should be shipped soon!

All shopped.....and will go out tomorrow or Saturday.....was alot of fun getting things we don't have!!!

I just placed my order via the website.

I was in the store yesterday and they had pirate outfits! I had to pick one up. It is soooo cute :goodvibes

Pooh Girl 71 said:
I just placed my order via the website.

I was in the store yesterday and they had pirate outfits! I had to pick one up. It is soooo cute :goodvibes
Pirate outfits! Mine didn't :sad: Can you post a pic? :teeth:

10445M.jpg

:confused3 It is under costumes....or in search put pirate. I did that this time.
I browsed yesterday and saw it.
It was out last year and I think the year before too. Lily's boyfriend, Buzz, wore it for awhile. Made Lily swoon :rotfl: We LOVE our pirates!! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter