• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Bugdozer's Trade Emporium. Clothes, Pins, Codes, Furniture

Offer still stands. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMK_Mouse
Bug, I will offer 1* Levitation Magic and an 8K spree for your spooky magic.

Originally Posted by Bugdozer
I am considering this. I would want to wait to friday to see what is released for the spree.

i offer 30k or 3 levitation magic pins for the candy cauldron. (plz let me know if u accept or want the magic pins i need to buy them before they take out from the store. thanks!

Hi Bug!
Would you please let me know here or in game if you have a price in mind for the green holiday wreath? This is an item I don't yet have in my collection.
Thanks!
Happy

For Dream ears I offer:

2 - 1* levitation pins
1 - Pirate quest stool and pole
2 - water falls
1 - small pan rock

Bug, I will offer 1* Levitation Magic and an 8K spree for your spooky magic.

I will accept this offer. I will let you know what I would like after the new ites are out today

For the Grand Californian Pin I offer:

3k spree
Animation Viewer
Mickey TV
Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter Set
Pirate Map Table
2x Royal Flowers
4x Royal Clouds
Casey Jr. Pin
Bombardment Pin
Port Orleans Hotel Pin
Thrill Seekers Quest Pin
Fantasyland Quest Pin

Thanks for Consideration!

Sorry I am going to pass since I have a duplicates of most of the items offered.

hmm.. how about one star levitation magic 5k in credits and 5k spree? let me know what you think.. :thumbsup2

Sorry going to pass I have a better offer

if the red space is still available I would like to offer 21k through kiosk

I will accept this offer. Let me know when is a good time for you

i offer 30k or 3 levitation magic pins for the candy cauldron. (plz let me know if u accept or want the magic pins i need to buy them before they take out from the store. thanks!

Hi,

I will accept this offer and would like it as credits please.

Hi Bug!
Would you please let me know here or in game if you have a price in mind for the green holiday wreath? This is an item I don't yet have in my collection.
Thanks!
Happy

I was thinking around 5000 credits

If the Inferno has not been traded yet, I can offer 3 Levitation magic pins for it.

Yes I still have one. I would like 35,000 for it and would take 1 levitation and the rest as credits.

For Dream ears I offer:

2 - 1* levitation pins
1 - Pirate quest stool and pole
2 - water falls
1 - small pan rock

No thank you

Bug

Bug:
Thanks for your reply in post #47. I would like to offer 5K via kiosk for the green wreath. (If we don't catch up today, I'll look for you on Monday.)

Happy

I would like to offer 36000 credits for inferno. As I am new to this board, if lucky enough to be selected would be more than happy to have a trusted member of this board be a third party in this transaction.

Thank you,
Papa_du
Goldenrichenergy on VMK

Bug:
Thanks for your reply in post #47. I would like to offer 5K via kiosk for the green wreath. (If we don't catch up today, I'll look for you on Monday.)

Happy

Ok great let me know when is a good time for you.

I would like to offer 36000 credits for inferno. As I am new to this board, if lucky enough to be selected would be more than happy to have a trusted member of this board be a third party in this transaction.

Thank you,
Papa_du
Goldenrichenergy on VMK

I accept this offer. Let me know when is a good time for you and how you want to do the trade.

6K For the Pirate Cannon Room.

Or

4.5K For Master Gracey Pin.

Looking for more for both those items.

Bug

Bug:
Thanks so much for the trade! I had wanted that item for a long long long time.
Happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter