• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Bugdozer's Trade Emporium. Clothes, Pins, Codes, Furniture

hey just wondering if you would take two one star levitation magics for the red space code...? if not let me know what you would like.. :thumbsup2 happy trading :)

Hi again Bugdozer, :)

I would also like to offer:

35,000 credits through kiosk for inferno magic pin

Thank you!

Also, I sent you a PM about the princess dress trade! princess:

I'll offer 10,000 credits via kiosk for the 3 of 5 pin then. If you can do this please send me a pm, thanks!

10K (or spree) for the Mission Space Vest or Helmet (yellow)

1* Levitation for the Muskateer hat

I'm not really sure what it's worth, so if you think I need to add more, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi Bugdozer!

I would like to offer:

4,000 credits each for full pink and gold princess
8,500 credits for dream ears

I was also wondering, do you by chance have another spare musketeer hat?

Thank you :)

Hi Bug!

I'll offer 20,000 credits, or your choice of buyables equal to that amount, for the red stitch hat.

Hi again Bugdozer, :)

I would also like to offer:

35,000 credits through kiosk for inferno magic pin

Thank you!

Also, I sent you a PM about the princess dress trade! princess:

I'll offer 10,000 credits via kiosk for the 3 of 5 pin then. If you can do this please send me a pm, thanks!

PM's sent to you all that I quoted :)

Bug

I would like to get some firewalls (at least 2) (with the autowin of 16 000 credits for 1), depending on what you need I could offer a mix of credits and shopping spree (I would prefer it to be more by shopping spreee than by credits though)

Please let me know what you could do, thanks.

Hi,

I would do 1 as all credits and 1 as shopping spree.

Bug

Hi just wondering if you had accepted my offer or not... I noticed that my post was some how overlooked in the last set that you quoted.. I am very interested in this item and would very much like to make a trade... so please let me know... have a good day :thumbsup2

Heya, Bug!
I would like to offer 12K spree for Invisibility Magic.
LMK
Thanks!
Mims

hey just wondering if you would take two one star levitation magics for the red space code...? if not let me know what you would like.. :thumbsup2 happy trading :)

Are you able to do 1 magic and 10,000 in credits?

Bug, I will offer 1* Levitation Magic and an 8K spree for your spooky magic.

I am considering this. I would want to wait to friday to see what is released for the spree.

Heya, Bug!
I would like to offer 12K spree for Invisibility Magic.
LMK
Thanks!
Mims

Hi

Ty for offer not sure yet may take the one before you I will let you know.

would you do levitation 1 star and 10k through kiosk for dream ears?

Sorry no thank you

Bug

I am considering this. I would want to wait to friday to see what is released for the spree.

Hi

Sorry no thank you

Bug

Thanks Bug. I would also be willing to offer two 1* magics of your choice if you prefer, from shark, levitation and pirate. :)

Hi

Sorry no thank you

Bug

No problem Bug, I missed that post. :)

hi, i was wondering if you have seen my offer for the grand kali pin on the previous page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter