• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Bugdozer's Trade Emporium. Clothes, Pins, Codes, Furniture

thanks for accepting my offer Bug!:yay: will u be available tomorrow(sunday)? i can get on sunday anytime after 3:00 pm vmk time. plz let me know when is the best time for you to meet.:yay:

thanks for accepting my offer Bug!:yay: will u be available tomorrow(sunday)? i can get on sunday anytime after 3:00 pm vmk time. plz let me know when is the best time for you to meet.:yay:

Ok I will try and catch up with you then.

How about...

10K for Yellow Space
5K for Red Stitch

Please let me know :)

Yellow space shirt is gone. I got 10,000 credits for it. Np thanks also on red stitch.

♥DisneyLuver♥;23967383 said:
7k spree for red halloween pin

I will accept this. Let me know when you want to meet up.

Bug

Ahoy Bug,

I would like to offer 8K spree for the Green Space Pants and Shoes.

Please LMK I'm not so good on putting prizes on items tell me what you consider fair for these items :)

Thanks for considering!:goodvibes

Ahoy Bug,

I would like to offer 8K spree for the Green Space Pants and Shoes.

Please LMK I'm not so good on putting prizes on items tell me what you consider fair for these items :)

Thanks for considering!:goodvibes

Hi,

I will accept this offer. I will PM you what to buy.

Thanks,
Bug

Do you still have Yellow Princess Dress available?
If so, I'll offer 5k for it.

Thanks for your time. :goodvibes

For red stitch I offer

6x prison walls (worth 9k)
2x ship wreck rugs (need to see what I have
1x bridge
1x 1* cursed storm or snowman magic

or I can offer 5* bat

im interested in:

lion pin
toucan pin
red baseball hat
yellow space pants

i can offer credits via kiosk or a spree, plz let me know how many credits you would like for each - ty!

i am interested in your dream shirt if it is still for trade. i am offering 13,000 in credits via kiosk , if u like this offer plz pm me bc i can never find where i posted , lol

umm no clue if I'm in the ball park or not but I'll offer 30k via kiosk for the Red Baseball cap and jersey.. Thank you for considering.. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter