Brit's Guide Up-dates

Just in case anyone didn't get their Brit's Guide Newsletter for August, here is the direct link to it online:

http://askdaisy.net/orlando/Aug_2007.html

:)

Now I know what you look like I confirm a sighting of you in DLP last month :rotfl: I was sitting in the Explorers when you were getting the tour overlooking the pool. It was the book that caught my eye first and then thought a tour by staff and you taking notes must only mean one thing :)

Great books by the way :thumbsup2

Too funny, Jackie! Yes, we were on full DLP re-write mode, checking up on the latest developments at the Explorers. It's hard to keep a low profile when you need to ask questions and make notes at the same time!! :goodvibes

Now we just need to find the time to re-write the DLP guide........!! :rolleyes:

Jackie, you were one of two (or three?) ladies sitting on a bench overlooking the indoor pool, weren't you? I'm guessing, but I think that must have been you! :)

Hey There Simon, believe it or not your books were a big part of my childhood . I have only ever been to Disneyland Paris ( Which I Adore) and I have dreamed of going to Orlando from the age of about 9 when I got Brits Guide To Orlando 1997 and I would always read them inside out every night!:) I am now happy to say we are going to Orlando in September 2008 for the first time ever. I am now 19 years old and cant wait till the 2008 edition. Thank you for all those wonderful books that filled me with excitement.
Joseph

Hi Joseph

Many thanks for posting and thanks very much for telling us about your 'history' with the Brit's Guide. That is truly wonderful to hear :)

We obviously wish you a very happy and enjoyable (first!) trip to Orlando next year, and sincerely hope it is everything you want it to be. :cloud9:

You should also notice a big difference with the 2008 edition of the book as we will have a brand new design for the first time in many years, which (we think!) makes it look much sharper and more readable. Hope you like it!

Kind regards,

Simon

You should also notice a big difference with the 2008 edition of the book as we will have a brand new design for the first time in many years, which (we think!) makes it look much sharper and more readable. Hope you like it!

Look forward to seeing the new look :)

Jackie, you were one of two (or three?) ladies sitting on a bench overlooking the indoor pool, weren't you? I'm guessing, but I think that must have been you! :)

Was I staring :flower3: Yes that was us - I was the young good looking one :rolleyes1

How funny! I wish you had said 'Hi!' It would have been a real treat to have met you!

Next time, hey? :)

just got my first Brit's Guide newsletter - what fun...

now i just have to get my hands on the 2008 guide...(time for my 2007 guide to find its place on my shelf of old WDW guides...more like shelves...for some reason i find it difficult to part with the old ones...:confused3 )

Yes! We have just received the first (advance) copy of the new edition yesterday here in Orlando, and we are hopeful the main bulk of the copies should be available before the end of the month. They still have to be shipped in (from Malaysia!), but this is the earliest we have ever received an advance copy, so we hope this will be reflected in seeing stocks on bookshelves (and online) sooner rather than later. We always aim for the end of October, and expect to see them in bookshops by early November, but it's possible we may even be a week early this time (fingers crossed!).

Thats brilliant news! :cool1:

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy so I can really start planning next years hols! :yay:

oh no....i'm going to be in the states from the end of October for a month, including a week visiting the mouse... and without your new guide :sad2:

and i'm pretty sure i can't buy it in the states....i guess it's going to have to wait until i get back.. :sad1:

Just ordered my copy from play.com who are showing a release date for Tuesday 30th October. Is this an accurate date?

Thanks,
Simon.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter