Bridging Parksavers tickets to AP - is this correct?

Yes you have to call
Thank you! Are the rooms discounted the same amount year round?
Sorry if that's a silly question, this will be my first time as an AP!
According to the chart I looked at the 10%-35% AP discount was released January 19th last year.

Thank you! Are the rooms discounted the same amount year round?
Sorry if that's a silly question, this will be my first time as an AP!
According to the chart I looked at the 10%-35% AP discount was released January 19th last year.
They vary, they're usually about 5% more than the general public discounts I've found

You can certainly CALL and ask nicely, but the SOP is that upgrades to third-party tickets are done in-person.

An alternative, if the answer is "no," is to keep an eye on these boards to see if a price increase is eminent. If so, buy an AP, outright, and just hold onto your 10-day tickets for a future trip or an AP upgrade/renewal after this AP expires.

Robo, I'd like to piggy back on this answer, if we purchase 7 day MYW tickets through the Disney website, can we upgrade to the DVC gold AP's over the phone? We have a trip planned for the end of January '17 and I'm waiting to hear if I will be traveling to Orlando a couple of times next year. If I do get the assignment I want to upgrade and get the 13 month AP, but need tickets to book my FP+ times so need to purchase the tickets before I know about work.

Robo, I'd like to piggy back on this answer, if we purchase 7 day MYW tickets through the Disney website, can we upgrade to the DVC gold AP's over the phone?

Sorry, I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter