Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

Here are a few photos from our session a few weeks ago. The time given was plenty of time. It seemed much longer than 20 minutes. These were taken at the Beach Club.

]

DisneyPhotoImage5.jpg

I have a question, why is his face swirled out in this one? LOL :laughing:

I'm just a little weird:goodvibes. I'm new to puttig pictures out there for everyone to see. I love this board and recieve so much info that I want to give back. If you look at my trip report you'll notice that I don't blur out everything. Like if we have on sun glasses, I'll leave it. I'm a teacher and I always tell my kids, "Once its out there (the web) , you can never really take it back."

Great pictures! We just booked a session at the BC for next week - I love seeing the ones with the BW in the background as we're wanting to get some of those.

Noodlesmom - what time was your session?

We just went last week. I lurked on this thread before we went so I thought I would share some of our's and what our experience was. It was so helpful hearing everyone else's when I was planning our trip I thought I would try to help someone else out.

I originally booked our photo session for the afternoon we arrived at 4:45 p.m. After we got into Orlando and got to the resort, we had to switch rooms and we still needed to unpack and get ready. I decided it was going to be too close so I called and they let me reschedule with no problems. I rescheduled for Tuesday afternoon at 4:45 p.m.

Because of when I booked, I still got the CD's and prints. I also had the 20% off coupon that was in our pre-arrival documents from Disney. So it was $80 for 20 minutes, a choice of printed pictures, and the CD.

We arrived early and the photographer was ready so we started immediately. It was my husband, our 21 month old daughter, and me. My daughter was not giving away any smiles the day we went but it was definitely not because the photographer didn't try! I was really impressed with our photographer - she tried her hardest to get our DD to cooperate.

I guess there was no one else after us because the photographer was with us for at least 45 minutes (if not an hour) and she didn't charge us extra. We ended up with 135 images (of course they didn't all turn out). Here are a few of the best:

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0057-1.jpg

DSC_0079-1.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg
- This is my daughter's first experience with the beach and sand. We live in the middle of corn fields. She is definitely a little princess who doesn't like to get dirty! :goodvibes
DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0120-1.jpg

DSC_0129-1.jpg

DSC_0142-1.jpg

We definitely had the sun and wind to deal with but I was pretty happy with the pictures overall. We actually had several people at the Poly stop us and tell us how nice we looked as a family. It was definitely a good experience. We will probably do it again but maybe try a different resort next time just to try something new.

Great pictures. Seeing the castle in the background kind of has me leaning at Poly now! LOL! I can't make up my mind

Thanks! Having the castle in the background was what decided it for me but then I didn't think the beach pictures turned out as well because of the wind and our daughter didn't like it. But it's still nice having it in the background!

We did pictures on the Poly beach last year and our castle pix are my favorites.

I LOVED your familes pictures! I have copied your color scheme and bought my DD the dress liek the little on in your family is wearing and a blue shirt for myself and a brown for DH. Those pictures were gorgeous!
What time of day (and year) did you have them taken.

Here are a bunch of ours from AKL last December. We had the five of us and the 20 minutes was plenty of time. We walked a lot of the grounds...did indoor and outdoor...some Christmas. I asked the photographer to make them look "non-Disney"...just because we have all of the park photos and photopass. This resort was perfect...beautiful. Plus, we were staying there. So, we just had to get ready and be downstairs!! :thumbsup2

Anyway, here are some of the 75+ pictures from our cd:

DisneyPhotoImage29.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage72.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage69.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage66.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage63.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage56.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage53.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage46.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage43.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage39.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage36.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage32.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage27.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage19.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage14.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage1.jpg

GREAT pictures, NoodlesMom, kristin1724, and LOVEMY3KIDDOS!!

What time was your session... the pictures turned out great...
Thank you! Our session was at 6:15 p.m. The sun was a bit harsh in some areas, but she tried to find shade and took several takes of each shot. :)

We had the 20 minute session and it was PLENTY. We ended up with over 80 pictures. It was enough for us....
I agree, we had 20 minutes, it was plenty. I'd imagine the more you have in a group, you may want more time, but 2-4 I think would be good for 20 minutes.

I LOVED your familes pictures! I have copied your color scheme and bought my DD the dress liek the little on in your family is wearing and a blue shirt for myself and a brown for DH. Those pictures were gorgeous!
What time of day (and year) did you have them taken.

Thank you!!

All our shirts were from Lands' End, most were on the sale "rack" online. We love Lands' End because their colors and sizes are consistent even through you're ordering different items.

Our photos were taken in November last year at 10am.

Just wanted to share our pictures from our session on 9/29 at the Poly. Thanks to everyone on this board for all of the information - it was so helpful! This is myself, my son, and my parents. The session was at 4:00pm, and it was overcast for most of it.

Our photographer was amazing! We had the 20 minute session but she took her time, and we wound up with 130 pictures! At one point she took several candid shots of my son climbing in the tree!

Since I booked early, we were also able to get the print package. Oh, and I also had the 20% off coupon!

There were so many great pictures! The only thing I didn't like were the cranes in the background, but those can be easily edited out. In fact, our photographer edited them out of one of the prints in the package we got. Overall, I was very impressed with the session - here are a few of my favorites.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter