Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I've taken several days to browse through this thread. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of talent out here. Amazing job!

I have downloaded some autograph cards from photobucket. I'd like to upload them to Shutterfly and make a book from there. When I'm building the pages, the autograph cards get cropped on the sides, cutting off the pretty borders. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I've experimented with various book sizes & I am still having the problem. Please help! Thanks.

Allison

Allison, I don't know what the problem could be. Other people have used Shutterfly. All my cards (except for a few) are 4x6. I suggest you post this question as a stand alone thread or ask here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323160
Dr. MusicMouse is the resident expert. She mostly does other sizes, but might be able to answer your question?

also, looks like another person is having the same problem?
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2983299

I would also do a search of the forum using "shutterfly". You might also find something that way. Personally, I print out the autograph cards of 3x5 card stock (unlined 3x5 cards). It's pretty cheap that way and then I can make a book when I get home of the autographs that I found. Music Mouse also gives lots of suggestions for making a book. Good luck, penny

Hi I hope your move was successful and you enjoyed your trip to WDW. I'm sure it was nice to put a little magic between the madness of moving!

When you get some time no rush really could you please do the following

Animal kingdom Shirt Design in

Lil' Brother
Big Sis
Mommy
Pop

Also the cars carriage tag in

Pop's Big Wheels (for a scooter)
and another

A & L's
Big Wheels

Thank you so much. You are truly talented.

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/0nxv8u4s3mav5zox.png

Hi I was hoping you could fill a request for me please. I love the stroller tag that says "My Coach is in the Shop" and then has a pictures of the Cinderella coach. I was wondering if I could get that design but with the name Charlotte on it?
Thank you so much!
Jackie

Do you still do these, I have looked on your photobucket but couldn't see any with names on :confused3

If you do, would it be possible to have 4 made, they can all be the same

Paul and Victoria
Stuart & Trish
Emmy & Kat
James & CJ

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi Penny,

I saw that Shadowryter is currently on a break for a while & I noticed that she said you are helping her out. I have a few cruise requests of hers that I need personalized. Would you be able to help me? Thanks so much!

Hello let me start by saying your designs are incredible. you have such a talent.
Could you please make me a couple of designs.
Arianasautographcover2
waltmickeybridge
welcometowdwprincesspenny3
princesspenny
kyliesautobook3 and 6
cindysrTinvitevictoria

All with Aleisha as the name. My daughter loves the princesses so much and we are surprising her with a trip this Christmas.
Thanks so much:):)

Any chance you would be willing to do two DISigns for us? IF so this is what we would like. Thanks so much.:goodvibes

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Shirt DISigns/TreatMeLikeAkingBrian2.jpg

Changing King to Prince

With the name Paysen

That green is great, but if it is possible he would prefer a truer "green"

He is almost 11 and it was hard to get him to agree to agree to wear a Disney themed shirt at all :sad:

That same DISign

With the name Dad

He would prefer the deep red color for the writing.

Leave the King on this one

Yes, I am not doing new DISigns but will modify any old ones I have in my photobucket. :goodvibes:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter