Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Penny but I'm a newbie and can't post pictures or do privite message. Would you be willing to do this via email??

I do like that Mickey head, wish it was for the Beach Club.

Lori

Marion did one for the Beach Club. You can use that to make your sign. :goodvibes

Hi Penny,
WOuld you be able to make me two autograph covers?
They would both be the same but with different names. Could you make this:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...liath4x6NN.jpg
with Jake and Handy Manny on the front (no JoJO) with the wording:
Brayden's Autograph Book

and on the 2nd book:
Justin's Autograph Book

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!
Jessica

All of your work is awesome :-)
Is there a way you can do an awesome stroller "license plate" for my daughter's stroller? She has a black City Mini - and in disney that is the hot stroller. So anything to make it stand out. She LOVES all of the "main" characters (especially Minnie) and also all of the Princesses. Whatever you can come up with would be greatly appreciated.

thank you! our trip isn't until december so there would be no rush!

Oh, and her name is Sophia!

Remind me in October & I would be honored to do it. :thumbsup2

When I remind you in mid September for the boys characters in a row shirt may I also ask for the animal kingdom design above for Soph. I love that one! Thanks, Kally

If all you want is Soph on it I will do tonight. that's easy. :thumbsup2

Thanks Penny but I'm a newbie and can't post pictures or do privite message. Would you be willing to do this via email??

I do like that Mickey head, wish it was for the Beach Club.

Lori

You can post a few more posts here and then come back and post the DISign you are looking for. However, as previously said I am not doing DISigns, except changes to my own, until the end of Sept. I am moving and going to Disney so I am limited on time. :)

Hello again. Sorry I didn't get back to regarding the characters but it's been a bit hectic here as I'm sure you are well aware being in the field. I saw you also have a lot going on and this is nothing urgent but just wanted to reply to you.
Regarding the characters all in a row ( post 2174), he loves monsters Inc., Mickey and gang, buzz and woody, cars, phineas and ferb, baloo. You can remove the other ones but if you can can you include mr. incredible and Frozone and he LOVES the Lion King.
The castle in the background with wording of GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US. Thank you and no rush!
ENJOY your trip!

OK, This wasn't that hard to do and I am taking a break from packing so I decided to finish it.

CharactersGladtoJoinUs2.jpg

& one with a lighter background.
CharactersGladYouCouldJoinUsLt.jpg

& here's Soph's AK Shirt, these are easy to modify. :goodvibes
SophatAK.jpg

Here is the link but really not that picky if you decide something else would be better! '

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/...rs/?action=view&current=MickeyWizardBlank.jpg

Id just like something simple that says Allie, Jacob, William & Addison Autograph Book

(names dont necessary have to be in that order)

If you can help me out please let me know, We plan on going to Disney in Oct but I am wanting to make and order my autograph book before sept 20

Again, an Easy one. here it is

AllieJacobAutogBookMickey.jpg

Hi Penny,
WOuld you be able to make me two autograph covers?
They would both be the same but with different names. Could you make this:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...liath4x6NN.jpg
with Jake and Handy Manny on the front (no JoJO) with the wording:
Brayden's Autograph Book

and on the 2nd book:
Justin's Autograph Book

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!
Jessica

No DISign came up and I don't organzie by file name. Please post a picture of what you want. I am getting short on time so I will try to get it done before I go away.

Hi – Sorry I haven't been very active on the boards lately. However, I have found when it rains, it pours. But in this case these downpours are good things. Life is going to be very hectic for me over the next 6 weeks. After much back and forth we have a signed offer on our new house. Now we are waiting to get a mortgage. Since it is a short sale there are some problems with the house that the sellers aren't going to fix so we are working with the bank to rectify them so we can get a mortgage. We have excellent credit so I am not sure why they are making us jump through all of these hoops, but they are & we really want the house.

The exciting thing is I am going to have an office with space for my 1,000 books which have been boxed and stored in our storage room for a very long time. So the next few weeks are going to be busy with packing, organizing and throwing things out. Once we make settlement the whole house needs painting and rugs, new fridge and dishwasher. Plus since this house is so much bigger than our duplex, we will need more furniture. So I will be spending time shopping. Also, it is almost two acres of land so we will be cleaning up the property.

In the midst of this and before we actually move in we have a scheduled Disney trip. When we come home from Disney we will hopefully make the move and unpack. So life will be quite hectic. As much as possible I will try to make time to individualize any of my current DISigns that are easily individualized. However, I will not be creating additional cruise cards, autograph cards, shirts, etc.

Thanks for understanding, :flower3:Penny:hippie:

Reminder, I leave on vacation in less than two weeks. Unless they are easy DISigns I am leaving them until after I get settled in my new home. :hippie:

hi Penny,
This was one I had found. Could you make this as an autograph book cover? If so, could it have the Jake characters, Mickey clubhouse characters, Oso and HANDY MANNY (no jojo and Imagination movers).
The names would be
Brayden's autograph book- 2012

Justin's autograph book-2012.

If you can do this, I would really appreciate it! If it is too much of a hassle, don't worry about it. Thank you so much!
Jessica

I also have this one. I could add characters to this one?
LandonJrClubhouse.jpg[

Sorry, the picture didn't post above. The one I I like is the second on with Disney Junior on it.
Thanks.
Jessica

OK, this is shirt size. But it is a tad bit crowded. I wasn't sure of the age of your child. Before I put the words on it, I thought you might want to get rid of a few characters. So let me know what characters you want off and then I will add the words
Glad you could join us.

Grouplettersize.jpg

I also have this one. I could add characters to this one?
LandonJrClubhouse.jpg

Let me know:goodvibes

You have the cutest tshirt disigns. My Mom, Son, and I are going to run the 5k at Castaway Cay, and I was wanting to make a shirt for us. I did not see anything like this on any of your disigns. I was wondering if you could do one for me. I saw on your thread that you are getting ready to move, congrats. I know how hard that can be, we just moved back to TX from WV. Anyway, if you do not have time I understand. Please just let me know and maybe direct me to another disiner who does shirts. I have searched a lot. Thanks so much.

Jessica

You have the cutest tshirt disigns. My Mom, Son, and I are going to run the 5k at Castaway Cay, and I was wanting to make a shirt for us. I did not see anything like this on any of your disigns. I was wondering if you could do one for me. I saw on your thread that you are getting ready to move, congrats. I know how hard that can be, we just moved back to TX from WV. Anyway, if you do not have time I understand. Please just let me know and maybe direct me to another disiner who does shirts. I have searched a lot. Thanks so much.

Jessica

Jessica - thanks for the kind words. I am not doing any new DISigns at ths time. I would start a post by itself and see if someone could help. we have many talented DISigners looking for project. If you don't find anything here, I would also post on the Cruise Line board. Millie does a lot of DISigns there. Good Luck, Penny

Jessica - thanks for the kind words. I am not doing any new DISigns at ths time. I would start a post by itself and see if someone could help. we have many talented DISigners looking for project. If you don't find anything here, I would also post on the Cruise Line board. Millie does a lot of DISigns there. Good Luck, Penny

Thank you.

Thank you! I can't wait to see how it looks on our solid black stroller in that sea of strollers at the World! I'll be sure to take a picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter