Boston DIS meet Sat. April, 29--Jerry eats his weight in pork!

You know, Katie, you could leave the boys with the hubby and take some Katie time.

I thought of that when there was only going to be the baseball conflict, but now that soccer for Colt is at 2:00, and baseball for Cam will probably be sometime in that area, they need me. :rolleyes:

LOL! Yeah, those fertility problems with the second kid should have told me something. ;)

Looks like I'll be missing another Jerry meet. We [me, DW, DD, and DGS] will be arriving at MCO at 12:40PM on 4/29. We will be meeting up with my uncle and cousin at ASMu and going to HDDR that night.

philaround said:
Looks like I'll be missing another Jerry meet. We [me, DW, DD, and DGS] will be arriving at MCO at 12:40PM on 4/29. We will be meeting up with my uncle and cousin at ASMu and going to HDDR that night.

Those sound like very cancellable plans, Phil ;) Have a great time!

philaround said:

Bummer...but we'll be thinking of you. Have to say that I would rather be with you but I'll be there in May. Have a terrific time!! There will be more Jerry Meets!

goofy4tink said:
Bummer...but we'll be thinking of you. Have to say that I would rather be with you but I'll be there in May. Have a terrific time!! There will be more Jerry Meets!

Hey Pancake Queen :teeth: , when are you going in May? We are going in May also - the 3rd through the 8th....

Arrive on the 15th.....have to do the Dude Ranch with dd over Mothers Day weekend otherwise I would be in WDW sooner.
4 weeks away everyone....we're getting closer to Jerry!!!

I'm working on coming to yet another Dis Meet....this time maybe you all won't blow me off. I know what they say about pay back and if I calculated right...we should be even now! :lmao: THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE LOOSING ME THIS TIME..like it or not!

I will let you know for sure!

Kim :banana:

antkim said:
I'm working on coming to yet another Dis Meet....this time maybe you all won't blow me off. I know what they say about pay back and if I calculated right...we should be even now! :lmao: THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE LOOSING ME THIS TIME..like it or not!

Aw Kim....it isn't as if we didn't look for you!! Who knew you would head off to get wet with the kids!!?? No way can we lose you at Fire and Ice. We'll always be able to find you in there!!!!! Please try really hard to come...we don't want to wait until the summer CLP meet to see you again!!

antkim said:

Hey Kim, the location of this meet has changed to the Fire & Ice in Harvard Square. I just haven't gotten around to changing the first post yet. Sorry.

There everyone, now we really can ditch Kim. She'll be at the wrong restaurant hahaha

Karen, you are a very bad person!!!! Of course, it may just be Kim that ditched us....rather than the other way around!!!

You know, Diane, you may be on to something there. The rest of us had no problem staying together. Kim was the one who ran away.

TLinden16 said:
You know, Diane, you may be on to something there. The rest of us had no problem staying together. Kim was the one who ran away.

It was a conspiracy I tell ya...a TRUE conspiracy!

Kim

I don't think we should be so far down the board guys!!! Those Sept ladies are really into planning mode!!! Sound like my kind of people....and no, I am not planning a trip in Sept!!!! See you all on the 29th!!!!

Turns out I can't make it after all. Please take me off the RSVP list. :sad2:

See you all another time, I hope!

Getting closer folks, and we were dropping a bit low on the boards. Wouldn't want anyone to forget us or to miss an opportunity to party with some great people!!! Any new people interested in joining the party?? Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!!! :banana:

Hi folks, I lost track of this thread. Room for one more at Fire and Ice, if so, can someone let me know what time...thanks.

There's always room for more, CoasterAddict. It's at 12:00 noon at Fire & Ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter