Booking with Newly Extended Expired Points

Sandisw

DVC Forums
i am curious to find out exactly how DVC is handling these points. Are they showing back up online for those with April UY?

Have any June UYs been able to book past June 1st online?

If you have thse kind of points can you please share whether you had to call or they showed up for online booking?

i am curious to find out exactly how DVC is handling these points. Are they showing back up online for those with April UY?

Have any June UYs been able to book past June 1st online?

If you have thse kind of points can you please share whether you had to call or they showed up for online booking?

May guess is we have to call to book. I tried online this morning and after getting the error messages numerous times and getting bumped out I was able to get a booking to the page where you select the contract to use. The contract with the returned points was still
Showing all the points in the 2019 use year and they couldn’t be “banked” it used for a September booking. (June use year). So the option I was getting was to borrow. So I didn’t complete the booking.

I called member services. The wait time was 45 minutes. There was an option to listen to FAQ. It said that these points will show up in our accounts in June. I didn’t stay on hold to see if a cast member could manually access the points.

I called last night because I wanted to add a night in November using my June 2019 points. After 45 minutes on hold, I was told I need to wait until they manually move them into my account, which will take a few weeks. There was nothing she could do for me. She also kept telling me that this was clearly stated in the email that was sent out, which I don't believe is true.

I just went back and reread the email and it absolutely does not state that there will be a manual process to transfer the points that could take weeks.

As of this morning you had to call and either listen to the FAQ to hear it or talk to someone like you did.

I called member services. The wait time was 45 minutes. There was an option to listen to FAQ. It said that these points will show up in our accounts in June. I didn’t stay on hold to see if a cast member could manually access the points.

I called last night to pull my points out of RCI and was told I could call in to book before the points hit my account. I called back this morning to book a reservation and this time was told these points wouldn’t be available until June and there was nothing she could do to bypass that. She did allow me to book the reservation with other points I had on hand and told me I could switch the points over once they became available. I guess we’ll see if she knew what she was talking about in June. :rotfl2:

I called last night because I wanted to add a night in November using my June 2019 points. After 45 minutes on hold, I was told I need to wait until they manually move them into my account, which will take a few weeks. There was nothing she could do for me. She also kept telling me that this was clearly stated in the email that was sent out, which I don't believe is true.

This is interesting because of there is no access until June, no access to book with them unless you have enough current UY points to make it work.

I assume it will take a bit to get April loaded, so those owners also have to wait,

Things for fall are already going fast, which means alot of owners May have to make summer plans only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter