Booking rooms online for 2006

Tinks

<font color=red>I had the hots for my accounting t
Does anyone know when I would be able to book rooms online (or check packages online) for 2006? Right now it only allows you to do it through 2005.

I know room rates are out. You'd think Disney would update the website to allow 2006 bookings by now. :confused3

It's a pain to call CRO.

Thanks!

You can call WDW and reserve a 2006 room. Your rate could possibly change - AAA, AP discounts or 2006 rate increases.

I have a late June to early July 2006 reservation at the YC.

I'm sorry. This thread isn't really about "codes" or "rates", it is about booking online. Why move it?

Pooh2001--I understand that I can call now. I was curious as to when I would be able to do it online. Thanks, though.

Does anyone know?

you will be able to book online for 2006 january 1st 2006. in the meantime you can make reservations through the cro or a travel agent.

Bummer! But thanks for the information. I love to play around online with different dates and different resorts/rooms. I call it the "see how much this would cost" game. It helps me pass the time between trips.

Somehow, I don't think the CMs at CRO would like to play that with me.

I wish since they already released room rates they would just update the computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter