Booking is currently unavailable

I booked our RO reservation for June 2020 - woohoo. I'm not sure that's where we'll stay, since I didn't even discuss this with DH but as of today we are book CSR Tower Standard View Club Level. Can't wait to start reading the CSR CL reviews.

Thank you! I didn’t know CSR had CL until I read this. My son and I just booked after seeing this!

Has anyone else noted that prices have gone down from this morning to now? It won't make much difference to each reservation since the change is only $10-$20 for each reservation but with all the reservations made for 2020 this morning added together it will make a nice chunk of change for Disney. It is also easy to correct. Go into MDE and at your reservation info click on change reservation, then click on change at room type and just put in the info on the same room you booked and the price of the package will change automatically. Click check out and that's it.

I currently have a room only for January 2020 that I am wanting to add tickets and dining to. However, the room type I have reserved is not showing as available now. Am I correct in understanding that they have to cancel and rebook my existing reservation? The CM I talked to this morning wouldn’t even check availability until I cancelled my current reservation.

Thanks!
I also had a RO for July 2020, and yesterday I called to convert to a package with tickets. My CM said no problem, he made the package reservation first, THEN cancelled my RO reservation. Not sure why your CM told you that ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter