Booking is currently unavailable

Wow that was timing. I got through on the phone and made my reservation no problem after about an hour and 15 minute hold time. Seems like it was right about the time the site started working. So I guess they were all down too?
Whatever. I'm just excited to have it all booked!

So realistically, what can we expect the biggest discounts to be? I'm assuming at this point either my DVC comes through or we're in the Carribean Beach room only I got about a month ago.

I want to be in Boardwalk really badly, but $500+ a night is just way too much.

I just booked online - 8 nights Contemporary CL for October 2020 - was +$500 from same dates in 2019....

Booked with Karen via phone call. About a 90 minute wait from 6am. Great customer service! Excited!

Called in at 6:45 and the recording said a 45 minute wait time. I'm now at the 92 minute mark. I've been able to get a reservation put into the cart but I can't get the payment to process.

Question - we I went to check out, instead of the $200 deposit (As it always had been)- it is asking me to pay for my park tickets only (says they are not part of my package - although I chose a package) Thats's $2748 instead of $200. Is this a glitch?

Anyone know if there will be discounted 2020 vacation packages in the near future? Art of Animation per night is up around $150 per night from the same time last year.-Memorial Day week to beginning of June 2019 was around $150 per night cheaper than 2020 rates for same timeframe.

I was trying to check prices for a December 2020 package (early December) and no matter what combination of dates I try it says there isn't any availability. Is this normal? I am not in a huge rush to book, I just want to know the full package cost so we can decide!

Question - we I went to check out, instead of the $200 deposit (As it always had been)- it is asking me to pay for my park tickets only (says they are not part of my package - although I chose a package) Thats's $2748 instead of $200. Is this a glitch?
That...seems like a glitch?

I was trying to check prices for a December 2020 package (early December) and no matter what combination of dates I try it says there isn't any availability. Is this normal? I am not in a huge rush to book, I just want to know the full package cost so we can decide!

Yes, that's normal. You can only book 499 days out. So as of today you can only book for a check out day of October 29, 2020. You'll have to wait until August to book for December 2020.

Last edited:

I'm getting the same thing - that Pop Century is 100% sold out for any dates I try in December. I haven't tried other resorts but like you, I wanted an idea on pricing. (And French Quarter. So, uh, I guess I still don't know anything about what we're doing next year.)

Yes, that's normal. You can only book 499 days out. So as of today you can only book for a check out day of October 29. 2020. You'll have to wait until August to book for December 2020.

Ah! I've never booked for that late in the year before so that makes sense. Thank you!

I was able to book all our rooms at Pop
Prices have increased but I was expecting more with the skyliner
Now here’s hoping there will be deals along the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter