Boo'd, Blessed, or Otherwise!

Someone please bless me! (Puppy dog eyes...)
I got booed but couldn't figure out how to paste it into my signature...I left for my WDW trip and now that I've figured it out I'm outdated!
The Pooh T-Giving is soo cute!

minniebeth said:
Someone please bless me! (Puppy dog eyes...)
I got booed but couldn't figure out how to paste it into my signature...I left for my WDW trip and now that I've figured it out I'm outdated!
The Pooh T-Giving is soo cute!

I PM'd you.

I got blessed and boo'd but 1. what does boo'd and tagged mean?
and 2.) how do I put it in my signature?

feeling lame.... :confused:

Do you get "blessed" or "gobbled" the same way ya got boo'd? If so, someone hit me with it! :)

Jackie6888 said:
I got blessed and boo'd but 1. what does boo'd and tagged mean?
and 2.) how do I put it in my signature?

feeling lame.... :confused:

to put the blessing in your siggie, just copy the url for the picture and paste it into your signature, you can even add a few words after it if you want to say something funny or cute or to just say thanks.

Getting blessed or boo'd is our DIS way of saying Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, etc.

Getting tagged is something only the Tag Fairy can do, you will see the tags sometimes under people's DIS names, it is usually something they have said on some board or other and the Tag Fairy thinks it is notable and adds it to their "profile?".

I hope this helps.

Can someone please frost me? I just got blessed, but would really love to be frosted too!
TIA!! :sunny:

;) I am gonna come right out with it!!.......I wanna be blessed, gobbled, and for heavens sakes....frosted too!! :rotfl2:

I too, love that little turkey dude!! He is da bomb!!

TIA...hugs, Deb

Ok so I am sitting here watching everyone asked to be Gobbled and I am dying ... Does anyone else think that is hilarious or is it just me and my teenage sense of humor (ok i am 30 but unfortunatly for my DW I don't act like it)!!

You people wanting to be BOOED, Gobbled :rotfl2: , and Frosted :blush: I just don't know why that is so funny to me this morning.

BTW, here is a Tag Fairy story for you. I have been a member for well..... a long time and I was tagged twice a long time ago. But, believe it or not I DELETED IT, and put what you see today. BOY DID I FEEL THE TAG FAIRY'S WRATH.

SO lesson to all you new folk, DONT MESS WITH THE FAIRY!!!!! Speak nice words and enjoy your frosting, especially CHOCOLATE with sprinkles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter