Boo'd, Blessed, or Otherwise!

MAGICX2 said:
Okay, I was blessed by 6 people! Yeah I am finally popular! But, I couldn't figure out how to put it in my siggy until thebecka sent me a PM, and then it came up with this weird smiley thingy. What gives?

I just PM'd you with the Pooh & Piglet code so you can try again. Maybe they got switched by mistake, so you got a smiley?? :confused3

:) Could someone gobble me too! Its so cute. How do you send this to other people. Do you just attach the link?

I got Boo'ed, now blessed! yeah lucky me.
Just waiting to be gobbled and tagged.
Hmmm that sounds kinda rude me thinks. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oops! Did I send the wrong URL... :rotfl2:
So Sorry!!! :rolleyes:
Oh I am so sleep deprived!!! :surfweb:
Let me know if you'd like the correct URL :badpc:

I would loved to be gobbled and blessed too!!
What does pay it forward mean? Doe it just mean pass it on?

Hmm...I was boo'd but I haven't been blessed or gobbled. Doesn't anyone like me? :rolleyes: ;) :blush:

Shelby

I have yet to figure out what everyone is talking about here. Would someone care to enlighten me?! Please!!

Lizziejane said:
I have yet to figure out what everyone is talking about here. Would someone care to enlighten me?! Please!!

"Blessed" is getting the little Pooh & Piglet graphic that you see in someone's signature. "Gobbled" is getting the turkey animation. Someone sends you the code (via PM - private message) which you paste into your signature, then pass it along to others!

As for the Tag Fairy, we don't speak of her here in my household.... :mad:

I am tagless as well. I do love the pooh blessing and the turkey...maybe I will get a christmas tag! It has been almost 4 years and none.

maddhatir said:
You are completely helpless when it comes to tags!

You are at the Tag Fairy's mercy!

When it comes to the tag fairy- just remeber these words- and repeat them: Powerless, Vulnerable, Defenseless :lmao:

That was unecesarally mean

Awww, how cute! I love the gobble gobble. Hmm, but I don't seem to have one.... :sad2: Pretty please, can someone get me that cute lil guy? :bounce: Thank you!

I would love a piglet on my signature! It would somehow seem so appropriate as I act like a little piglet most days...

Pretty please, someone?!?!!

I had no idea what being "gobbled" was but then I saw the dancing turkey...that turkey rules!

Wait... who gives you hte your bood and blessed and so on. Is it the tag fairy or fellow dis'ers?I can be so clueless :sad2:
Thx :goodvibes
The turkey is soooo cute :teeth: and yet so tasty :p :rainbow:

maddhatir said:
You are completely helpless when it comes to tags!

You are at the Tag Fairy's mercy!

When it comes to the tag fairy- just remeber these words- and repeat them: Powerless, Vulnerable, Defenseless :lmao:
passporterfan13 said:
That was unecesarally mean

And just what part are you speaking of??? Powerless, Vulnerable OR Defenseless :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter