BOO!!! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW! MNSSHP and Epcot F&W!

Love looking at the Photobucket pics. The weather looks great and the Fest crowded.
Enjoy !
Morimoto looks beautiful did you enjoy the food ?

Yes we enjoyed it very much! It is a beautiful restaurant and the food was top notch. I love Pan-Asian food, everything we ate was freshly prepared and very tasty. The lobster chow fun had some serious heat! Nic loved his ribeye. I thought the sushi was excellent and the dim sum also. I can't think of a negative thing about the whole experience except for the horrible traffic around Disney Springs. We left CSR around 5:45 and arrived exactly at 6:15 for our dinner reservation, not a minute to spare.

Your pictures are absolutely amazing!! Keep 'em coming please!! One quick question, did you get the sundae at Beaches and Cream to go area or did you have an ADR? I've read conflicting reports on whether or not you can get a sundae to go. I really want to try the No Way Jose when we're there.

Your pictures are absolutely amazing!! Keep 'em coming please!! One quick question, did you get the sundae at Beaches and Cream to go area or did you have an ADR? I've read conflicting reports on whether or not you can get a sundae to go. I really want to try the No Way Jose when we're there.

To go window!!! We had no problem at all getting sundaes this trip or last. :)

Yes we enjoyed it very much! It is a beautiful restaurant and the food was top notch. I love Pan-Asian food, everything we ate was freshly prepared and very tasty. The lobster chow fun had some serious heat! Nic loved his ribeye. I thought the sushi was excellent and the dim sum also. I can't think of a negative thing about the whole experience except for the horrible traffic around Disney Springs. We left CSR around 5:45 and arrived exactly at 6:15 for our dinner reservation, not a minute to spare.

We are going to WDW in a few weeks - must try Morimoto - thanks !

34DE366D-8958-4BD1-A477-F284A824C02C_zpsehy96g6u.jpg

91467F72-EBD5-4A18-B3AC-6D441436AC29_zpsiu5iqmpe.jpg

Your pictures are amazing!! The food looks wonderful! What an awesome day! Thanks for sharing it with us

Hey everyone! :) We just got back to our room after a long successful Epcot day. Boy it sure is nice to be in Casitas 4 when you're standing on a full, hot bus! We were the first bus stop and our room is just steps away. :thumbsup2 I think that was the hottest bus I've ever been on at WDW, usually they are freezing.
Fuel at Eat to the Beat was great! Reminded me of my younger days. :rockband:

I'll upload some pics now!

Tomorrow we are going to Universal and Halloween Horror Nights! :scared1: I told Nic he better not chicken out, those tickets weren't cheap so he's going to have to be tough. I'm glad we've got MNSSHP Sunday night, that will be our recovery from being scared to death! ::yes::

Any questions about CSR, F&W, etc??? I'm happy to answer any you might have. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to say I am really enjoying your pictures and updates. We are heading down next Friday and will be staying at the Polynesian. This will be our first stay there and we are very excited. Your report is a perfect way to get in vacation mode.

I just wanted to say I am really enjoying your pictures and updates. We are heading down next Friday and will be staying at the Polynesian. This will be our first stay there and we are very excited. Your report is a perfect way to get in vacation mode.

Oooooo I love the Poly! That was the first place we went when we got here. :cloud9: I love walking around the grounds, the beach, and I love all the restaurants and the pineapple lanai! :goodvibes I'm planning a big stay there next year once the other pool is done! I can't wait!!!! :D Have a fantastic trip, you are going to FALL IN LOVE!!!!!!!! :love:

Fabulous pictures! Looks like y'all had a gorgeous day. What were your top 3 favorite F&W dishes? :)

My personal favorites were the black pepper shrimp with sichuan noodles from China, Chilaquiles de pollo from Mexico, and a tie for 3rd place between the belgium waffle with warm chocolate ganache from Belgium, and the bratwurst on a pretzel roll from Germany. But really everything we ate was fantastic. We started in Mexico and worked our way around, so by the time we ended at the Chew area we were too full. I really wanted to try a few things there but ran out of room! ;)

Wow, a hot bus! Never experienced that. But I will say our stay at CSR this past February had the best bus service of any resort we have stayed at.

Wow, a hot bus! Never experienced that. But I will say our stay at CSR this past February had the best bus service of any resort we have stayed at.

Crazy right??? A first for me!

I agree I think the bus service here is pretty fantastic. I think Disney keeps the buses running here continuously because they have to keep the conventioneers happy. ;)

Crazy right??? A first for me!

I agree I think the bus service here is pretty fantastic. I think Disney keeps the buses running here continuously because they have to keep the conventioneers happy. ;)

Out of all the moderates, which one would you recommend for a 3 yr old?
We've only stayed at deluxe resorts in the past. I'm debating between CSR, CBR & POR.
I'd love to see more pics of CSR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter