• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Lunch Ordering

I'm late to the party here. I see that you need ADRs to order lunch ahead. We will have 8 people in our party and one of my sisters is insisting that we can just do walk up on a Sunday for lunch (September). I wasn't willing to get up at o-dark thirty to make the reservations on our 90 day window, so we didn't get one. I really couldn't care less, but she's SURE we can do it her way.

Thoughts?

I'm new to this Disney PreOrder thing. When will I be able to see BOG in my app to preorder? Right now I can only see QS that doesn't require ADR from what I can tell. Will preorder show up on the day of my ADR or something? Sorry if I'm lame. Have been to WDW since 2012. I'm a DLR girl.
You can't pre-order for BOG via the app. You have to do it from the website.

I'm late to the party here. I see that you need ADRs to order lunch ahead. We will have 8 people in our party and one of my sisters is insisting that we can just do walk up on a Sunday for lunch (September). I wasn't willing to get up at o-dark thirty to make the reservations on our 90 day window, so we didn't get one. I really couldn't care less, but she's SURE we can do it her way.

Thoughts?
Definitely need an ADR for any meal at BOG. No guarantee that they will let you in as a walk up.

Thoughts?

Sometimes you just go along, to keep peace in the family. It is highly likely that your party will walk up and be turned away. Have a quick service place in mind that you can recommend once that happens. CHH is a favorite.

Thoughts?

BOG pretty much does not do walk ups, and I would think a party of 8 would be very difficult.

For sure have a backup plan even it you don't share with her OR if it were me I would go ahead and try to book it anyway. Even if they decide otherwise as long as one of you shows up there is no penalty. If it's important, book it.

On what website do you pre order? I had no idea you could do this, and we have and ADR for a couple weeks from now.

I believe you can still add to your pre order even on the day of. At least you could in 2015. We had no issue then adding to our order and they can also adjust it when you go to actually pay for it. It's just a couple of extra buttons and shouldn't be a big deal. My suggestion would be to at least get the strawberry one and force it down because it's delicious!!

As of May of this year, this is still correct:

We had pre-ordered, but when we went to pay, the CM asked if we wanted to change anything. We didn't, but we could have if we wanted to.

I am wanting to pre-order for BOG.I always use the app on my phone. What website will I need to use?

I am wanting to pre-order for BOG.I always use the app on my phone. What website will I need to use?

You pre-order for Be Our Guest from your My Disney Experience account/webpage.

Preorder. It saves a huge amount of time. And...if you are unable to commit to anything (like my husband)...you can change your preorder once you get inside. Which - to me - defeats the purpose of preordering, but it still gets you in through the short line.

We just preordered. We got the confirmation page, after submitting. But, no confirmation email, and our reservation page doesn't show that we ordered (it's just the same link to order that was there prior to ordering).

Is this how it is for everyone?

Am I being paranoid, or is it justified with Disney IT?

No you are not paranoid. There is no confirmation. I find this to be irritating, because my husband likes to revisit his order and I don't write it down. Without confirmation, I have to log in and start another preorder to see the first one. If you preordered, tell them that and get into the short line. If it is messed up somehow, they can fix it inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter