BOG Breakfast-How Many Trips Through The Mine?

7/7, 2 rides. Wouldn't have been that hard to get 3 in at the time (just would have either had to eat just a bit faster, or got right on the 2nd train instead of having to wait for the next). We did head over to PP after and it was a walk on.

Our ADR was for 8:40. Let us in BoG with the first crowd at 8.

5/8, 2 times, almost 3. Our ADR was for at 8:15 but they seemed to be letting anyone who had an ADR in, the place was 1/4 full by the time we seated at 8:12. We preordered and it did save some time. For us, you formed two lines upon entry (didn't matter which side) then you basically wait together until they separate those who need to go to kiosks to order while we got sent straight to cashier to pay before sitting. Lots of people directing where to go next.

I'm sooo hoping they extend the BOG breakfasts to my dates in November so I can do this too!! Lol!!

I was (am) in the same boat. I *just* saw on the reservation site that while lunch and dinner reservations are able to be booked at the normal 180 days; breakfast reservations can start to be made at the 90 day mark. August 16 c'mon!

I was (am) in the same boat. I *just* saw on the reservation site that while lunch and dinner reservations are able to be booked at the normal 180 days; breakfast reservations can start to be made at the 90 day mark. August 16 c'mon!

I think they are still in the testing phase. They did not open up right at 90 days out. They opened up from July 18th-Oct 3rd last time, which is where it is still available until. Watch the Restaurant Board for your dates to open up!

I'm hoping they'll open up on July 18, which was the last day of that test phase!! Maybe????:confused3

I think they are still in the testing phase. They did not open up right at 90 days out. They opened up from July 18th-Oct 3rd last time, which is where it is still available until. Watch the Restaurant Board for your dates to open up!

Firstly; it seems as though I misremembered what I read; breakfast reservations can be made "up to 90 days in advance"

"Lunch and dinner reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance, and are strongly recommended for all meals, especially dinner. Breakfast reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance."

"Breakfast is finally coming to Be Our Guest Restaurant!
Start your day the French way—with espresso, café au lait and assorted pastries, from croissant and pain au chocolat to our French croissant doughnut! You can insure a bon jour with a fluffy omelet, breakfast sandwich or scrambled eggs, all perfectly prepared to soothe the hungriest beast.

Quick-service breakfast is available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, and reservations are recommended.

Dining plans are accepted for breakfast."

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see any indication of a testing (though I don't know what it said before) currently in place.

Question for those of you who have done this. Were those 1,2 or 3 rides sufficient or would you also book a FP+ ? Tonight I'll be doing my FP+ selections. We have an 8AM breakfast so would it still be wise to book the FP? Never ridden and we are all adults, can't say if we will love it or if one ride will be enough.

Also when can I pre-order? I tried doing the pre-order on lunch a couple of times on a previous trip, but it never showed in the system that we did, maybe I was doing something wrong.

You can preorder 30 days out. I have a lunch reservation for 10/18, when I go to MyDisney Experience and look at my reservations, it says I can preorder starting 9/18.

We definitely would (and did) pre-order. You pre-order but still have to stand in a line to pay, it just depends how many people in front of you have pre-ordered as to how quick the line will move. They wait at the entrance arch and tell you which line to go to. When we went there were several people ordering at the kiosks and the registers.

Question for those of you who have done this. Were those 1,2 or 3 rides sufficient or would you also book a FP+ ? Tonight I'll be doing my FP+ selections. We have an 8AM breakfast so would it still be wise to book the FP? Never ridden and we are all adults, can't say if we will love it or if one ride will be enough.

It depends; there is no real way to guarantee something won't slow you down while eating or leaving. So, if it was really important to ride, I'd book a FP, and then if you get to ride it early, you could change your FP if you no longer wanted it.

We definitely would (and did) pre-order. You pre-order but still have to stand in a line to pay, it just depends how many people in front of you have pre-ordered as to how quick the line will move. They wait at the entrance arch and tell you which line to go to. When we went there were several people ordering at the kiosks and the registers.

It depends; there is no real way to guarantee something won't slow you down while eating or leaving. So, if it was really important to ride, I'd book a FP, and then if you get to ride it early, you could change your FP if you no longer wanted it.

I think I will book and if we don't need it will release it for others to use. Thank you.

Booked my breakfast! First ADR ever! I wish they serve the braised pork at breakfast. That’s what I really want to eat but I will book it for the mine train

I preordered breakfast (and lunch) just the night before. There's really no reason to do it so far in advance.

Between the four of us, we had four different entrees. My daughter said the kids' scrambled eggs were horrible...I assume they were powdered. My son had the French toast and devoured it. I had the egg whites and while they were fine, the chicken sausage was waaay too sweet. My husband had the open faced bacon and egg sandwich and he said it was pretty good. None of us were impressed with the pastries everyone seems to rave about. But let's face it...we weren't there for the food. ;) Getting into the park without having to run with the bulls and the two extra rides on 7DMT made it worth it.

This is good news to hear. We have an 8:00 ADR at BOG on July 17th.

Does anyone have experience with being able to line up early for A&E? We have a FP scheduled for them, but not at an ideal time.
I'm also curious if someone else has experience with this?

Okay I am trying to figure this one out. This is for when you have an early pre-park BOG breakfast and guest are able to actually ride before the park opens? When we did a pre-park CP breakfast they earlier this year I didn't see them letting anyone get in lines. This is interesting! I am hoping for BOG breakfast in December also!

Firstly; it seems as though I misremembered what I read; breakfast reservations can be made "up to 90 days in advance"

"Lunch and dinner reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance, and are strongly recommended for all meals, especially dinner. Breakfast reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance."

"Breakfast is finally coming to Be Our Guest Restaurant!
Start your day the French way—with espresso, café au lait and assorted pastries, from croissant and pain au chocolat to our French croissant doughnut! You can insure a bon jour with a fluffy omelet, breakfast sandwich or scrambled eggs, all perfectly prepared to soothe the hungriest beast.

Quick-service breakfast is available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, and reservations are recommended.

Dining plans are accepted for breakfast."

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see any indication of a testing (though I don't know what it said before) currently in place.
I'm less than 90 days out and at this time there is no BOG breakfast times past Oct 3

I'm less than 90 days out and at this time there is no BOG breakfast times past Oct 3

Right, I'm sure that's why they chose the very specific verbiage of "up to 90 days". I just can't imagine that they would be advertising breakfast without mentioning a contingency of a pilot program. I wonder if releasing chunks of dates will be a regular thing for BoG breakfasts.

Right, I'm sure that's why they chose the very specific verbiage of "up to 90 days". I just can't imagine that they would be advertising breakfast without mentioning a contingency of a pilot program. I wonder if releasing chunks of dates will be a regular thing for BoG breakfasts.
the October 3 date has been the final date available for some time now... as other poster stated the Oct 3 date is the end of the test period and as of now they haven't said anything about breakfast after that date :)but hopefully you are right, cuz if they release breakfast for the rest of October maybe some will cancel their lunches for breakfast and I will be able to get a lunch adr

Last edited:
This is for when you have an early pre-park BOG breakfast and guest are able to actually ride before the park opens?

Yes, it is before they let people into the park, and however long it takes people to power walk back there once they do get in.

When we did a pre-park CP breakfast they earlier this year I didn't see them letting anyone get in lines. This is interesting! I am hoping for BOG breakfast in December also!

I seems to be mainly in Fantasyland, so you'd have to go past the castle to see people on the move toward actual lines at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter