BOG Breakfast-How Many Trips Through The Mine?

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I thought it would be interesting to see how many rides BOG Breakfast Guests are being allowed ahead of the Maingate line each AM.:)

My experience was:

April 20-One Ride.:)

Last edited:
We haven't had a BOG but a CP and got in the line for the mine train on 5/12 and 6/21. On those 2 days they didn't start the ride until the park opened. If you were at the front of that line, you may have gotten more than 1 ride but I would think it would be very few folks would manage it. We got 1 for each day.

6/12, one ride. I was about 40 people back in line after breakfast. I had an 8:05 and was done, but I did not realize that they start the dwarves line as a line. Therefore, I did not leave the restaurant to get ahead in line. I thought you would walk to the ride once they drop the rope. However, they actually form the queue well away from the ride, and then you walk to the ride already in line. I felt like if I had been a little bit ahead in line I would have gotten a second ride. As we exited the ride, the masses were forming the line to standby and to walk that far back we would have been way back. However, if I had been on an earlier coaster, I think I might could have exited and immediately re-entered the standby, merging with the masses coming from front of the park rope drop. I couldn't merge like that because of the way the front gate rope drop was mass forming the line, and it was forming too far away from the exit, if that makes sense.

What time was everyone's ADR and how long did it take to eat?
We had an 8:15 on 1 day but seated before then and 8:00 for the 2nd day. We were at the park between 7:00 and 7:15 and went right to check in to be one of the first seated. We were headed out by 8:40. Our breakfast was at CP.

June 7th...2. We could have done 3 but tapped out to go hit up Peter Pan instead.

This is good news to hear. We have an 8:00 ADR at BOG on July 17th.

Does anyone have experience with being able to line up early for A&E? We have a FP scheduled for them, but not at an ideal time.

Yesterday-3 trips.:)

I think 3 trips is pretty much going to be the maximum.:)

Last edited:
not sure I understand this...kind of wish there was a map! :-) What are thoughts on going directly to Peter Pan after early breakfast instead? We want to see the new que for PP but also don't want a long line.

I'm sooo hoping they extend the BOG breakfasts to my dates in November so I can do this too!! Lol!!

not sure I understand this...kind of wish there was a map! :-) What are thoughts on going directly to Peter Pan after early breakfast instead? We want to see the new que for PP but also don't want a long line.

We had breakfast at CP and did the 7DMT through the FP line and then moved on to PP. We basically walked on and wished we were able to walk a bit slower to check out the new line. You can ride the mine train and still have a very very short wait for PP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter