BOG Breakfast-How Many Trips Through The Mine?

I had a breakfast BOG reservation on Friday, December 4. Upon finishing breakfast at 8:30ish, we were led to form a line near the mine train. They let us into the Fastpass queue in time to get one ride in, perhaps at 8:50 or so. No earlier. By the time my family got off at 9, the regular line extended way back towards the tea cups, so there was no chance for a quick second ride.

Yes, that jives with our experience on Friday.

Tuesday January 19--3 times.

We had an 8:05 am ADR. We checked in around 7:25, led to a line of people waiting to go through the tapstiles. They let us throught the tapstiles at 7:30, then held until 7:40 at which time we were allowed into the park. They had a glitch with our pre-order but it worked out fine and we got our food around 8:10. We finished around 8:30 and were first in line. They let us on at 8:38 and we got in 3 rides before the RD crowd arrived.

Last edited:
Tuesday January 19--3 times.

We had an 8:05 am ADR. We checked in around 7:25, led to a line of people waiting to go through the tapstiles, then held until 7:40 when we were allowed into the park. They had a glitch with our pre-order but it worked out fine and we got our food around 8:10. We finished around 8:30 and were first in line. They let us on at 8:38 and we got in 3 rides before the RD crowd arrived.

We were there a couple days earlier, also first in line and got one ride before the crowd hit. There was some confusion that morning and they didn't seem to know who got to decide when to let us into the queue proper.

Aug 30 - 3 times. Our ADR was at 8:00, but our service was really slow (took 20 minutes to get pre-ordered food), but we were still done and at the holding CM by 8:40 and released at about 8:45. The 3rd trip was cutting it close, we were in with the RD'ers, but no wait.

We were there a couple days earlier, also first in line and got one ride before the crowd hit. There was some confusion that morning and they didn't seem to know who got to decide when to let us into the queue proper.

Thursday, January 14-we had a pre-park opening ADR at BOG. We finished around 8:35 and joined the line a couple minutes after that. It was between 8:45 and 8:50 when they actually let us move into the FP+ line. We got one ride--by the time we were done, the crowd had hit.

Thursday, January 14-we had a pre-park opening ADR at BOG. We finished around 8:35 and joined the line a couple minutes after that. It was between 8:45 and 8:50 when they actually let us move into the FP+ line. We got one ride--by the time we were done, the crowd had hit.

You were in the line behind us! :)

We got out of our ADR at 8:50 (a 9am rope drop). and the line looked huge and the sign said 50min. I assume rope drop was early. Thankfully it wasn't our goal, the kids wanted Peter Pan and we wanted space mountain and they were both walk-on.

Starjazz - us too! We've got BOG adr for 8:30 on Tuesday, getting super excited. Good luck to us :)

I sure hope they keep this up. I have 8:25 and 8:30 ADRs the first week of Feb for BOG on a Tue & Thu. I'm nervous about not having enough time to get out and over to the ride. But if they allow us in to eat well before, we're in business. Keeping fingers crossed!!

not sure I understand this...kind of wish there was a map! :-) What are thoughts on going directly to Peter Pan after early breakfast instead? We want to see the new que for PP but also don't want a long line.
Yes, we have done that before and it was nice to get to enjoy the que for Peter Pan without the long wait. Very worth it :)

Pardon me if this was asked already but this thread is huge and I love it!! We have an 8:05am ADR for BOG breakfast, then we will head over to 7DMT and get in line. If I understand correctly, before the park actually opens you're not lining up at the entrance of the 7DMT but at the location nearby that was noted on the map earlier in the thread. Are there CM's where the line forms?

Last edited:
We have an 8:10am at BOG. I so hope we get to ride the mine ride. We have been to MK 4 times and have never ridden it because of the waits!

Pardon me if this was asked already but this thread is huge and I love it!! We have an 8:05am ADR for BOG breakfast, then we will head over to 7DMT and get in line. If I understand correctly, before the park actually opens you're not lining up at the entrance of the 7DMT but at the location nearby that was noted on the map earlier in the thread. Are there CM's where the line forms?
yes there are

Are there CM's where the line forms?

Yes,the CMs usually line BOG Guests up along the wall and then,when they open SDMT,the BOG Guests are taken directly to the SDMT FP+ line for entrance to the ride.:)

19940801439_4c307f6a41_b.jpg

That's awesome! I'm so glad we decided to book ADR's for breakfast instead of CP this year. Thanks for the info & picture.

Yes,the CMs usually line BOG Guests up along the wall and then,when they open SDMT,the BOG Guests are taken directly to the SDMT FP+ line for entrance to the ride.:)

I'm trying to identify which wall you're referring to. Where exactly should we proceed after a BOG breakfast to line up for the 7DMT? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter