• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

BLOWOUT SALE!! Everything must go!

ash410 said:
for the heart chair.. has the "bidding" ended? If it has, I am ready to trade for it. :) (if i was the last bidder, which is what i believe i saw on the posts)

Yes, I can trade you right now. Let me just log-in :)

hi,

i am interested in your 20 ice and snow carpets. Is there something or things that you would like that would get me all those items?

thanks,
Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams said:
hi,

i am interested in your 20 ice and snow carpets. Is there something or things that you would like that would get me all those items?

thanks,
Disney Dreams

Aloha! Thank you for making an offer.

I just traded 10/20 Ice! I have great timing :guilty: . I still have 10 Ice, and the 3 Snow Carpets though. I am looking for anything on my wishlist, but am open to any offers.

Second Bump of the day. I am not in VMK right now so I can't be sure of this list right now.

Still waiting for a reply from Disney Dreams :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter