birthday page elements swap FINAL DETAILS ON P. 3

I haven't actually started putting the journal boxes together yet, but I have 3 samples put together and I am now trying to decide which to go with. One of the things I am trying to decide on, is what size they should be. Two have an outside frame size of 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" with the actual inside journaling space about 3" x 3", the other has an outside size of about 4 1/2" x 4' with an inside journaling space of 3" by 2 1/4". Any hlep would be greatly appreciated:D Joyce

I did about 4 squares last night. 10 more to go!

Joyce either size is fine with me! I just can't wait to see everything!

either size is fine with me for the journalling boxes. whatever is cutest. :D maggie

Maggie, have you pm an address to send it to? Got my squares all baged and labeled and baged and labeled into one bag. Gatta find somem to mail them in and they are off. Can't wait to see it all.
Janine

Originally posted by Twigs
I haven't actually started putting the journal boxes together yet, but I have 3 samples put together and I am now trying to decide which to go with. One of the things I am trying to decide on, is what size they should be. Two have an outside frame size of 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" with the actual inside journaling space about 3" x 3", the other has an outside size of about 4 1/2" x 4' with an inside journaling space of 3" by 2 1/4". Any hlep would be greatly appreciated:D Joyce

Joyce, I know I won't be much of help. But I am okay with any size. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Thanks!

Originally posted by janine lemar
Maggie, have you pm an address to send it to? Got my squares all baged and labeled and baged and labeled into one bag. Gatta find somem to mail them in and they are off. Can't wait to see it all.
Janine

Show off! :tongue: Just joking.... That's great. I got two of my mats done. I only have 26 more to go. I sure hope you all like them.

Tina

hi guys, if you have sent me PM's, I have just now gotten around to checking them. (sorry :( ) Anyhow, if y'all have pressing questions, either email me (nicu_rn92@hotmail.com) or just post here on this thread. Thanks, maggie

ps: janine and twigs you both have pm's :D

I got my first set of mats done tonight! Wa Hoo! Just have to figure out the paper for set two....I was soo, soooooo sick over the weekend (I was down with both strep throat AND a sinus infection---I couldn't hardly move), and I finally felt better tonight. Not great enough to scrap, but at least to play a little bit. This was my simpler set I planned on doing...I have something a little fancier planned for set two. :teeth:

I finished my journal boxes today. I had to take a break from the 100+ "Save the Date" cards I'm working on for MIL so this is what I worked on. I had fun, too. Now to get them packaged and sent off - that's usually where I procrastinate the most. :rolleyes:

wow, I'm impressed! I guess I should start thinking about my toppers! :D maggie

how's everyone doing? :D I've gotten as far as paper. maggie

I've got 5 journal boxes done. All the pieces are cut out and I just have to finish putting them together.:D

I'm almost done...have about 3 more to do of my second set of photo mats. :earsgirl:

Could I have your mailing address? (Not finished yet, but wanted to make sure I had it)
thanks!

I've completed 10 of my 28 photo mats. Now, that my month-end bookkeeping job is complete. I should have the rest done by this weekend.

Tina

but I think I might go back and add a 'little something' to each baggie before I mail them out -
I have you Addy and will give you a heads up when they go postal :)

Oh by the way- did we have a color scheme to go by - was that ever determined?
I did one in Primary and the other I did more 'adult like'
hope that is ok ;)

Ohhhh....I hope there wasn't a color scheme....one of my mats is in pinks and the other is lime green and black with some other colorful accents...very "partyish"

nope, there was not an "official" colour scheme... I basically said anything that looked "partyish". Not to worry. I am going to pm everyone my address so that y'all have it. Let me know if you don't get it. :D maggie

ok, everyone check their PM's, I just pm'd everyone with my address. :D (well, except spinning and patty T 'cause they have my address already :D ) maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter