birthday page elements swap FINAL DETAILS ON P. 3

Originally posted by nicurn
hi Tina, got you down for photo mats. Basically, yes a 4x6 size would be good. Any colours you want to use are fine. I will do a search on 2peas for some examples.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=262973

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=258623

that's the basic idea. let me know if you have any questions. :D

maggie

Thanks for links! I got it... thanks for helping me out. So, how many do I make total?

tina

paulinewdw
No that's fine do the cake! I still don't know what i want to do but have a few ideas..Found a cute picture of a bunch of presents...I am still looking I know I have ideas books around here (like the one you gave me!) I just have to sit down and plan it out...
I am starting to feel like Maggie I have 3 swaps to work on! YIKES!

spinning, 3 is NOTHING!!! I only have one more to knock out of my original 11. :D maggie

If there are any openings, pls sign me up. Pls assign me an item. Anything is fine. So I have this correct...this is just birthday or is it Disney related birthday?

Linda

hey mickey's old friend, I put you down for toppers.. (if you would rather have journal boxes, photo frames, or borders, please let me know and I can change it.)

yes, this is just birthday, not disney related. :D maggie

I have been hesitating on signing up as I have never done a swap, and have just starting scrapping this past June. I see you still have 2 spots (I think) and would like to try, as other have said if you could walk me through it. I'm not sure which would be better for me the journaling frames or the photo mats, let me know what you think.

Joyce

hi twigs, either would be fine. Journal boxes tend to be a little smaller than the photomats, but other than that, you can do whatever you want to them. We can certainly walk you through either one though. :D Maggie

ps: maybe journal boxes would be the way to go since you only have to make 1 per person and the photo mats are 2 per person.

Hi! Are borders still open? I'll do those if they are. How many people total? Is it 2 per person and do you want them 8 1/2 by 11 or 12 x 12?
michelle

Are we going with a color scheme: Primary, girl or boy, pastel or whatever I feel like doing..................HELP!!!!

twigs, gotta ya down for journal boxes.
snow white, borders are yours.

piglets pal, I was going with whatever you wanted to do. I didn't really want to do specifics because I only have a girl, but others probably only have boys for example. No colour scheme, just whatever makes you think of a birthday party. :D (I'm oh so helpful right now, sorry)

I will close this out today and post the final details, like how many things everyone should be making, etc. The borders and the toppers should be able to fit in both size books since I have no idea what size everyone scraps in. (unless ya'll want to let me know and then we can just do one size)

maggie

12X12 here too -
but my "titles" rarely are a full 12"
so whatever you do is fine with me ;)

12X12 here for my family albums

I'm so glad that I'm not the only swap virgin for this. My head has been spinning with ideas i can't wait!

Put me down for the final spot----photo mats! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use 12x12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter