~Big Brother~ Will You Be Watching tonight?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Big Brother starts tonight!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Will you be watching?

Have you ever known any of the BB contestants?

I'm soooo excited!:cheer2:

I'll be watching for my sins!

Never known anyone direct but Pete was my friends sisters ex boyfriend!

i always say i won't watch it, but i usually get sucked in by the second week or so, so i may as well just give in right from the start this year.

I knew someone once who applied then she went missing for a few weeks so i was convinced she was going into the house and was glued on opening night but itturned out she'd gone travelling after failing to get in :lmao:

I'm not watching it this year.....it takes up too much of my time, and it just annoys me anyway :rotfl:

I'm out tonight so will miss the start which is always what sucks me in, so hopefully I'll be BB-free this year... :rolleyes:

The son of a friend of mine got down to the final 25 or so in 2005... ;)

As much as I annoy myself for doing so, I will be watching once again.

I hope they have more normal people whose relationships can develop naturally rather than the contrived controversy we've had in recent years due to them picking opposing and volatile characters.

I am going to try not to watch...well I might just watch a little bit...now and then...well maybe more than that...oh no drawn in already:lmao:

Yep I'm bound to watch it tonight even if I say I'm not going to!

I've got tickets for POC3 tonight, so I have set BB to record on my sky+!!!! Now the question is will I watch it after getting home from the cinema or will I last until tomorrow!! I'm guessing the 1st option!

Haha, i turned down a free meal at Chiquitos tonight because my little lady hasn't got E4 round hers and im not prepared to miss anything!:happytv:

Will I, the person who started the Discussion Thread for BB, be watching? Hmm Have to think about it.. :lmao:

I am going to put the Apprentice on record tonight so we can all watch it. :thumbsup2

I will definitely be watching!! I'm normally hooked the first couple of days!! I'm not sad...:scared:
Argh - can't wait!! Only 5 hours to go!! :cheer2:

DH is working in NICE, so I have a friend coming over to watch it!
We love to hate it!
We watch if only to see what strange housemates they have managed to dig up this year and how the first thing they all say after a drink and introductions is.....
We won't be divided this year, this is the year we are all going to work together - YEAH RIGHT! :lmao:

Good god!! not another summer of this. It doesn't bear thinking about.:sad1:

If I wanted to watch twelve chavs arguing and getting drunk on cheap wine I'd go to Stockton town centre on youth disco night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter