*Big Brother 9*

Wasn't he also on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway? I'm bored of him already... :faint:

Wasn't he also on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway? I'm bored of him already... :faint:

Was he, what did he do? I kind of recognised him too but can't think where from.

I too am hooked now! I was hoping I wouldn't be this year. :rotfl2:

SKY HIDDEN LIVE STREAMING CHANNEL
Heres a tip for you and anyone else on sky, press "services" on you sky remote then select (4) "system set up", on this page select(4) "add channels" then enter the following info
FREQUENCY: 12.480
POLORISATION: V
SYMBOL RATE: 27.5
FEC : 2/3
select : find channel
you will now see 2 new channels select 12005 and press yellow button (this should store it)
To watch this channel press SERVICES select OTHER CHANNELS and seelect 12005

I thought I'd seen them before - he trys to be like Sly Stallone....ggrrrrr...

He's like a pumped up chunky cross between Joey from friends + Sly Stallone:lmao: .He calls himself Mario but his real names Shaun-sad sad man:rotfl2: .x.

I think that is where i have seen him aswell.

Was he, what did he do? I kind of recognised him too but can't think where from.

I too am hooked now! I was hoping I wouldn't be this year. :rotfl2:

My DS says Marco's lady set him up. Apparently he think he looks like Matt LeBlanc (I'm laughing at the very idea) so Ant & Dec got a gaggle of girlies to mob him and ask for his autograph - he just pretended he was Matt LB and signed away... ;)

My DS says Marco's lady set him up. Apparently he think he looks like Matt LeBlanc (I'm laughing at the very idea) so Ant & Dec got a gaggle of girlies to mob him and ask for his autograph - he just pretended he was Matt LB and signed away... ;)

;) How you doin? ;)

uuurrrggghhh......

Is anybody watching now!

I just noticed how white Darnall is, looks like he has baby powder rubbed all on his face.

Cookie to win LOL!

I thought Cookie would be annoying but she is funny :lmao:

I didn't see it tonight - did I miss anything ?? :)

Cookie got lost in the house...not sure how thats possible :rotfl2:
Stephanie thinks that Mario and Lisa are not a proper couple.
More screaming and more screaming.

No fights as off yet...:rotfl:

I missed tonight too, Matilda was doing her cat screeches for an hour before bed (hope she's not practising her screeching to be on BB when she's older :rotfl: ).

Is cookie the Thai girl? I LOVE her, she is so funny and just makes me smile. :goodvibes

I didn't mind most of the people going in this time. The Stallone/Joey guy is a bit creepy and the guy Dale seems pretty dull.

The Vicky Pollard girl is going to do my head in with all that screaming.

The only other thing that annoyed me was how the women were all dressed. I'm only 34 but am I that old for thinking they all went into the house dressed in napkin-sized dresses? I swear I have table napkins longer than those skirts!

The only other thing that annoyed me was how the women were all dressed. I'm only 34 but am I that old for thinking they all went into the house dressed in napkin-sized dresses? I swear I have table napkins longer than those skirts!

I'm 36 and I think that sometimes, although for me it's more that younger girls these days all look and dress the same, very few people have their own style.
I see girls coming out of the local school that look the same as late twenty somethings.....I can't wait until the last ever pair of Ugg boots is manufactured!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter