Big Brother 8 Official Discussion Thread: Fans Only!

Is anyone still watching ? The half-way house seems to have been a disaster (IMHO) and I really feel like I don't care who gets evicted tonight

Do you still have any favourites ? I think Brian is quite entertaining, so I'd like either Brian or Liam to win, though to be honest, it has been quite boring and I haven't watched any of the highlights this week

Mandy :)

I am still watching and enjoying. I never like it when they add new housemates near the end.

I did not see it last night but the night before it looked like Liam was using Amy or perhaps they were both using each other!

Susan

I can not for the life of me gain any real intrest in BB this year, nothing seems to keep me glued this time around:)

Well David and Shanessa were evicted (I didn't watch it), I can't seem either of them being missed

I didn't like the half way house, I hate it when they start putting new people in, it disrupts it oo much. But then I suppose when the old ones keep walking out they don't have much choice!

I thought that it was a bit cruel to show the nominations. Big Brother must have thought it was getting boring and that they would start the housemates arguing.

Amy probably heard the worse said about her.

Susan

I've missed a bit of Big Brother Lately, but I know the basics of what's going on.

Hoping the Twins Stay this week.. :)

Anyone know when BB8 ends? I'm away on holiday 20-24 August and would be gutted to miss the final week.

I believe the final is while I am away on 31st August

Susan

Yay Random Person Went out... :woohoo: :lmao:

Who isn't up to for eviction this week?? I heard it was all up for a change.. That'll be fun.. Hopefully.. :)

they were saying they might bring someone back in. Could it be Chanelle.

I am now going to miss the final two weeks and the final but as we land 1st September we may get to watch one of replay programmes on e4.

Susan

I read in a paper than Chanelle was going back in. They really need to spruce the place up- its got boring! But they did the 'bring an old housemate back in' last year with Nikki. Hmmmmm

Weeell Gerry's Gone, and the Final Week of Eviction before the final shows us that Tracey, Kara-Louise and Jonty are the only ones that could not be in the Final.

That of Course Means that Sam and Amanda, Brian, Carole, Liam and Ziggy are the along ones guaranteed to get into the Final, so now would be a good time to ask how do you think will win BB? I think that The Twins will, and I have thought this for a looooong time. Tbh, they are the most likeable ones and have pretty much gone undetected all this time, so might win it..

I hope Brian wins. The twins annoy me a bit. They are just so chirpy and to me, a little fake. They always act stupid and ditzy which I just find annoying.

It's a double eviction this week, so I hope that Tracey and Kara-Louise are leaving

BB8 has to be the worst BB ever, most of my friends have given up on it too, and I tend to catch up with it on the on-line forums rather than actually watching it

I think Carole has ruined this BB, with her constant cooking, cleaning and moaning

I'm not bothered who wins BB, as long as it isn't Carole or Ziggy

I am cracking myself up reading this thread trying to figure out where you are all going with all of this because I watch the show. I was really confused and then I realized you guys are watching the UK version and I am watching the US show!!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: No wonder I didn't know what the heck you guys were talking about!

I am cracking myself up reading this thread trying to figure out where you are all going with all of this because I watch the show. I was really confused and then I realized you guys are watching the UK version and I am watching the US show!!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: No wonder I didn't know what the heck you guys were talking about!

:lmao:

Final Eviction Night Tonight... :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter