Big Brother 8 Official Discussion Thread: Fans Only!

nooooo i hate finding out b4 its shown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we please not discuss who is up for eviction before it is shown on a tuesday night?? just a suggestion- that has really ruined my night. Not Mandymouse's fault by all means so don't feel bad!

Can we please not discuss who is up for eviction before it is shown on a tuesday night?? just a suggestion- that has really ruined my night. Not Mandymouse's fault by all means so don't feel bad!

I think we should adopt the 'highlight at your own Risk' strategy here.. If that's OK with everyone.. :)

From now on, all Spoilers to be put in white colour so that way people can look at the spoilers if they wish. It'd help that if afterwards that things from the spoiler aren't quoted or talked about with mention too..

That way we are all happy.. :)

I think we should adopt the 'highlight at your own Risk' strategy here.. If that's OK with everyone.. :)

From now on, all Spoilers to be put in white colour so that way people can look at the spoilers if they wish. It'd help that if afterwards that things from the spoiler aren't quoted or talked about with mention too..

That way we are all happy.. :)

Well done- I like that plan!!

No Surpise that Charley from Last Night's BB couldn't stop being angry and failed... :lmao:

Isn't it annoying the only time that Charley is put up for Nominations is when it's fake?? :rolleyes:

With Miss Mandy Out I'll need to pay more attention to this thread now.. :lmao:

Anyone watch last night??? Gerry and Nicky are up... Nicky probably will go... BUT WHAT ABOUT CHARLEY? :lmao:

What's happened to this thread ? Is BB so boring this year that no-one is watching anymore ? I watched the highlights this morning and I was chuffed to see that Charley has been booted out. I hope the new housemates start to liven the place up

It looks like I haven't missed much on BB over the last two weeks

Mandy :)

i hate the new housemates! shanessa seems like a reincarnation of lea, amy looks like the typical glamour model - sorry to be sterotypical! - jonty seems really odd, david seems okay but nothing amazing and kara-louise likes grinning!

I'm still watching. I'm not sure what to make of the new half way housemates yet. I'm just watching the life feed (yes I am bored right now), Chanelle has just packed her case and is waiting for BB to call her to the diary room so she can leave. Her and Ziggy split up again and she has decided to go. This time is looks like she will actually do it!!

Whenever new women enter the house Ziggy breaks up with Channelle and then as soon as he realises he doesn't have a chance he gets back with her! He is soooo 2 faced!! :headache:

I agree about Ziggy, he was playing her big style. But on the other side she didn't have to keep taking him back.
Well it looks like she won't be taking him back now as she has just left the house.

OK, edit that...... Looks like she changed her mind in the diary room and she decided to come back!!!

Re edit.... she forgot Betsy and came back to get her, she has gone again!!

OK getting tired of editing my post now!! She's back again!!!! If it was for other things happening in the house that are different I would swear my TV is stuck on loop!!

Hopefully this will be the last edit of this post!! She has gone again. They had sent her back into the house whilst they waited for her parents to drive down from Wakefield!!

In the words of Victor Meldrew, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!.

Chanelle is back, Ziggy just took her cases into the bedroom for her.

Ok I'm confused lol. I've missed this - Channelle left? And now came back? The pair of them get on my nerves to be honest... He's two-faced and she's a bunny boiler. lol

AdaM

Well she has finally left the house, there was a row between Chanelle and Ziggy this afternoon - and she left the house (about blooming time too, I was fed up of the pair of them)

Mandy :)

lol thank god for that! I second you there, they're doing my head in!! Just praying they dont let teddy-boy get into the house because that one was painful to watch last night, and that was only for 10mins! lol

AdaM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter