Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Disney Costume Dresses PIX

Thanks so much!! I hope you have a fabulous trip!! I can't wait to hear!

We're getting excited since it's getting closer! :banana: I just booked BBB today. This will more than likely be our last time there. DD said she wanted to do it this time so I booked it. I can't wait to see the one at the MK. I wonder if the one at DTD is still slammed pack full of people like before. I HATED that place. :lmao:

How much would these dresses run? I've been hunting online but am considering going all out while down there.

How much would these dresses run? I've been hunting online but am considering going all out while down there.

Someone said they went up. They used to be $60, last I heard they were going for $65. Which one do you like the best?

Other than Tink and Ariel I prefer the older dresses. I really like the bodice on Cinderella though. The skirts do not seem as full as the older dresses. They remind me more of dresses you would get at Target. I have never like the Snow White dresses. My DD picked Snow White for our next trip. I am making her the real dress as she says. It is going to be a pain but totally worth it. :)

OTHA- Thanks for the compliment on the Ariel dress. It took forever but I am really pleased with how it turned out. Thanks again! :) :)

My dds like (6y.o.) Ariel and (4y.o.) Belle - would it be smarter to just buy them online prior to going?

Other than Tink and Ariel I prefer the older dresses. I really like the bodice on Cinderella though. The skirts do not seem as full as the older dresses. They remind me more of dresses you would get at Target. I have never like the Snow White dresses. My DD picked Snow White for our next trip. I am making her the real dress as she says. It is going to be a pain but totally worth it. :)

OTHA- Thanks for the compliment on the Ariel dress. It took forever but I am really pleased with how it turned out. Thanks again! :) :)

I like the white Ariel wedding dress but it's so plain. We have not taken it to Disney yet. That one's always left at home. :o) The new Ariel looks similar to what she wears at PStrybk. I hated the old Tink! :eek: Those wings! I hope they changed those! I don't know what to do for BBB! In the pics I get the impression that the old dresses were made much nicer too. I liked Snow White except for that silly collar that easily folds down. Hopefully they fixed that too! I wanna see your Snow White when you get it done! I bet it will be gorgeous!

It is really too bad the thread moved. My biggest stresser before our trip was not knowing the ball gown selection. We did not know if we were going to every go back to WDW during the "princess years" and I really wanted to get it right.

I took some pics of the new dresses at the World of Disney Store in NYC.

They did not have the new Ariel dress. I was able to snag it on ebay. It is so much nicer than the old Wedding Gown. We went to see The Little Mermaid. My DD was really working on a new costume. (Her's is ripped.)

DSCF9739.jpg

Here is Belle. I do not like it as much as the old one. It is not as sparkly.

DSCF9742.jpg

Sorry Sleeping Beauty is not clearer. I do like the older one better also. There is a glittered design at the hem on this dress.

DSCF9741.jpg

Here is the new Cinderella. She too has a glittered design.

DSCF9746.jpg

Jasmine is kind of cute. I love this one on little little girls.

DSCF9743.jpg

Tink is ADORABLE!!!!!

DSCF9740.jpg

I did not see any Snow White, Alice, Poco or Minnie Mouse.

There was no Snow White???:scared1: My DD4 has her heart set on a Snow White dress on our next trip to WDW which is coming in August. I was going to buy it when we get there. Can anyone tell me if you've been recently and have seen the Snow White dress?

I don't sew, so that won't be an option for us, but maybe I will have to try to find one on ebay? I'd rather not, but if they won't have Snow White, it's going to be a disaster.

There was no Snow White???:scared1: My DD4 has her heart set on a Snow White dress on our next trip to WDW which is coming in August. I was going to buy it when we get there. Can anyone tell me if you've been recently and have seen the Snow White dress?

I don't sew, so that won't be an option for us, but maybe I will have to try to find one on ebay? I'd rather not, but if they won't have Snow White, it's going to be a disaster.

They should have Snow White but they did not have a display in NYC. The World of Disney store in Downtown Disney has the biggest selection. Tinkerbell's Treasures in MK is really cute too. :)

There's a new Snow White. If you want the old one from WDW my BFF is about to get rid of all of her DD's dresses. They're sizes 5,6, and 7/8. She has some gorgeous ones too. At least two SW's (one from WDW and another from Europe I believe). If you'd like the ebay seller that sells WDW dresses just PM me. ;)

Does anyone know if the new Cindy gown is soft or scratchy? DD9 is a blond and will look just beautiful in that gorgeous blue gown but she won't even consider wearing it if it is itchy.

Does anyone know if the new Cindy gown is soft or scratchy? DD9 is a blond and will look just beautiful in that gorgeous blue gown but she won't even consider wearing it if it is itchy.

A lot of those bother some kids. If you like blue your best bet is Alice. It's not too hot for the Florida heat and it's not scratchy at all! It's an absolute gorgeous dress too!

A lot of those bother some kids. If you like blue your best bet is Alice. It's not too hot for the Florida heat and it's not scratchy at all! It's an absolute gorgeous dress too!

That would be ok except Cinderella is her absolute favorite.

Disnini - where did you get your son't outfit? So adorable. I too have B/G twins and would like to dress them like you did. Thanks!

Disnini - where did you get your son't outfit? So adorable. I too have B/G twins and would like to dress them like you did. Thanks!

Hello, KYCruiseCrazy!! Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

Believe it or not, his costume is actually part of Captian Hooks! We just de-piratized it, for at that time he was not fond of Hook. We tried to dress it up like a Prince. Thankfully, the coat we have does not reference Hook at all.

What is your daughter planning to wear?

Most definitely. If anyone would like the name of the person who sells WDW dresses on ebay just send me a PM. :)

Hi I can't email or PM you..I am " too new" lol..could you PLEASE email or PM me your friend? We are taking our 3 year old daughter to WDW in NOV and have her booked already at the BBB in the MK..SHE LOVES ARIEL..We are not sure if we want to get the dress there of before we go..ANY ADVICE is welcome from ALL..

Thanks

My 16 year old daughter is so excited about going to the Boutique with her four year old sister. My four year old is no problem (she's going to be Cinderella).

Here's the problem - I can't seem to find the Red Christmas Belle dress for my oldest. She is taller than me (she's 5'7") and I have looked, but I am unable to find it.

My friend is more than willing to make the dress (I can't sew to save my life) but I can't find a pattern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks to all.

My 16 year old daughter is so excited about going to the Boutique with her four year old sister. My four year old is no problem (she's going to be Cinderella).

Here's the problem - I can't seem to find the Red Christmas Belle dress for my oldest. She is taller than me (she's 5'7") and I have looked, but I am unable to find it.

My friend is more than willing to make the dress (I can't sew to save my life) but I can't find a pattern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks to all.

There is a lady earlier in this thread that makes gorgeous costumes. Look back up through the pictures and you will find her. She has pics of her little girls in a fancy long sleeved blue dress and another one in a Red Belle. PM her. I bet she can work ya out something really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter