Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Disney Costume Dresses PIX

New Ariel Dress and Accessories
Ariel1.jpg

Ariel2.jpg

I'm not sure if this is a new Cindy dress or not...looks the same to me. But there is supposed to be a new one so I took a shot just in case.

Cindy1.jpg

Cindy2.jpg

Jasmine...also just in case. The accessories look different from what I recall seeing.

Jasmine1.jpg

Since this is primarily a pictures thread.. I'm going to be moving this over to the ThemeParks Community Board where we keep most picture threads.

Thanks!

Knox

The new Tink and accessories

Tink1.jpg

Hey you! Pictures turned out great! That Cinderella looks the same to me. I'm going to delete all my pics since they moved the thread. No one will see it over here. Too bad because so many moms were thanking me for showing what all was available to choose from! Keep in touch! You rock!

I have placed a link to this thread.. as post # 2 in the main BBB FAQ thread on the main board.

Thanks,

Knox

I miss your pictures. I enjoyed looking at them and dreaming about how cute my little granddaughter would look in all those pretty dresses.

You gave me a lot of enjoyment. Thank you.

I appreciate that. Thank you. :cutie: Quite a few people have said the same thing. When the mods threw the thread on the back burner I took all my stuff off! I still wonder why they did it as often as it got hit and as much as it helped other moms pick out the right dress. :faint:

I appreciate that. Thank you. :cutie: Quite a few people have said the same thing. When the mods threw the thread on the back burner I took all my stuff off! I still wonder why they did it as often as it got hit and as much as it helped other moms pick out the right dress. :faint:

You are right. Seeing the dresses was very helpful. I was able to look at how it fell and the shape and know better from that picture how it would look on my grandaughter.

I hope someday you will put them online again. Until then, thank you for sharing.

DisneyPhotoImage81.jpg
Awww. I'd love to see their pics. If you start or have a photobucket account you can copy and paste the image code into your post. You can preview it too to see if it came out. The links are listed below your pics on Photobucket.

Hi, I am trying this-- I hope it works! I am looking for one of the back of his head-LOL

DisneyPhotoImage70.jpg
DisneyPhotoImage76.jpg
[/IMG]

Aww these are so cute!!!! I really like the one of them looking at one another! How'd you like the BBB? Did the kids have fun there? Sure looks like they did! Thanks for sharing your pictures. :thumbsup2

How adorbale!! The one of them looking at each other is priceless!!

Aww these are so cute!!!! I really like the one of them looking at one another! How'd you like the BBB? Did the kids have fun there? Sure looks like they did! Thanks for sharing your pictures. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! I was so impressed with the BBB and the twins had a fabulous experience. At first my son was very apprehensive, but the FGIT was outstanding and told him she would only do as much (or as little as he wanted). Once she started, he was so into it!!

It was such a special time!

Well he turned out handsome didn't he? My son did it last Summer (and dad too) while little sis was doing her makeover. DS was so mad when dad got this super cool red, white, and blue mohawk and his FG'sIT gave gim something more plain. Dad's FGIT fixed it up though...she was great! We haven't tried the MK yet. Hopefully we can do it next time. :)

Thanks again for sharing your pictures! :thumbsup2

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know I started my recent WDW history in the form of a Trip Report! I'll have a even more BBB stuff over there if you'd like to check it out. I just started a few days ago...the first two BBB trips are already posted. :wizard:

It is really too bad the thread moved. My biggest stresser before our trip was not knowing the ball gown selection. We did not know if we were going to every go back to WDW during the "princess years" and I really wanted to get it right.

I took some pics of the new dresses at the World of Disney Store in NYC.

They did not have the new Ariel dress. I was able to snag it on ebay. It is so much nicer than the old Wedding Gown. We went to see The Little Mermaid. My DD was really working on a new costume. (Her's is ripped.)

DSCF9739.jpg

Here is Belle. I do not like it as much as the old one. It is not as sparkly.

DSCF9742.jpg

Sorry Sleeping Beauty is not clearer. I do like the older one better also. There is a glittered design at the hem on this dress.

DSCF9741.jpg

Here is the new Cinderella. She too has a glittered design.

DSCF9746.jpg

Jasmine is kind of cute. I love this one on little little girls.

DSCF9743.jpg

Tink is ADORABLE!!!!!

DSCF9740.jpg

I did not see any Snow White, Alice, Poco or Minnie Mouse.

Well he turned out handsome didn't he? My son did it last Summer (and dad too) while little sis was doing her makeover. DS was so mad when dad got this super cool red, white, and blue mohawk and his FG'sIT gave gim something more plain. Dad's FGIT fixed it up though...she was great! We haven't tried the MK yet. Hopefully we can do it next time. :)

Thanks again for sharing your pictures! :thumbsup2
Thanks so much!! I hope you have a fabulous trip!! I can't wait to hear!

It is really too bad the thread moved. My biggest stresser before our trip was not knowing the ball gown selection. We did not know if we were going to every go back to WDW during the "princess years" and I really wanted to get it right.

I took some pics of the new dresses at the World of Disney Store in NYC.

They did not have the new Ariel dress. I was able to snag it on ebay. It is so much nicer than the old Wedding Gown. We went to see The Little Mermaid. My DD was really working on a new costume. (Her's is ripped.)

DSCF9739.jpg

Here is Belle. I do not like it as much as the old one. It is not as sparkly.

DSCF9742.jpg

Sorry Sleeping Beauty is not clearer. I do like the older one better also. There is a glittered design at the hem on this dress.

DSCF9741.jpg

Here is the new Cinderella. She too has a glittered design.

DSCF9746.jpg

Jasmine is kind of cute. I love this one on little little girls.

DSCF9743.jpg

Tink is ADORABLE!!!!!

DSCF9740.jpg

I did not see any Snow White, Alice, Poco or Minnie Mouse.

Oh thanks for showing me the new stuff! I'm thinking we'll get the Tink or either Ariel. (I have an ebay friend too....much cheaper through her!) I like the older Cinderella best, old Belle, and old Aurora. Jasmine I'm not sure. I think I'd have to see it in person. The new one looks busy. The old Jasmine was sooooooo popular too. I'm surprised they changed it. The older Princess gowns looked more like the Princesses you meet at Disney. That's why I liked those better. We're doing BBB this one last time! (We never tried it at MK so this will be our first time) The $35 pkg is now $50! :scared1:

The dress your DD is wearing with Ariel on it is gorgeous too! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter