Best way to earn money for Disney

Here islist of ways I save and earn extra $$ for Disney
CashDuck (just cashed out for more Disney $!!)
Sunshine Rewards
MyPoints
Reward TV
Netwinner
Inbox Dollars
Treasure Trooper
Winzy
Blingo
Treasure Trooper
ipod sweepstakes (earn free ipods then sell them)
TONS of survey Sites (e-poll, ispos, acop, mysurvey, zoompanel,etc)
ebay
yard sales
change jar
Free samples

I know there are a few more but that was off the top of my head lol. Anyone need any info on any of these just PM.
Kas :wizard:

I just signed up for CD as well. Would someone PM me with a list? I have only done SR but thought I might try CD since there seem to be a lot of people doing well with it.
TIA:flower3:

Would you also pm me the list for CD... I signed up but haven't accomplished much! Thanks in advance!:love:

I'm just starting to get into this whole thing and was wondering if you could send me the CD one,too? I'm hoping to be able to pay for at least SOME of our airfare for our Sept trip with this "extra" cash!

Thanks!

I'm just starting to get into this whole thing and was wondering if you could send me the CD one,too? I'm hoping to be able to pay for at least SOME of our airfare for our Sept trip with this "extra" cash!

Thanks!

I sent you the lists for CD. New offers are added regularly so keep your eyes open for new signups :)

Will do cuppycake

:rotfl: I was reading this thread in reverse order and thought that you were using "cuppycake" as a term of affection. I thought, "Wow! She must be in a really good mood today!" Then I got to the next post and saw the username. LOL!

:rotfl: I was reading this thread in reverse order and thought that you were using "cuppycake" as a term of affection. I thought, "Wow! She must be in a really good mood today!" Then I got to the next post and saw the username. LOL!

That is too funny. If you knew me you would be laughing. SOOOO not me. I guess that is what you get for reading from the end. :)

The past couple of months have been super great as far as sweepstakes/GPT sites go.
Cash Duck- Cashed out for $20 DD$
Ipodsweepstakes- Cashed out for a Blue Shuffle
Coke Rewards- Cashed out for a Nintendo DS
Won a bag of Make-up ARV: $200 from Lucky magazine
Won a Fandango movie ticket from Blingo
Won some kodak Stickers from Disney
$20 check for surveys
TONS of Free samples!

It can be done!!HTH!:cheer2:
Kas

I think I might want to look into this CashDuck ... could someone PM me the list of good offers too?

OK...here is my secrets...lol

first I set up a gmail account with a long name. One that I can put one or two period (,) if need be for various like offers.

Second...I click an offer(which opens in a new browser) I fill it out until It says "thank you for registering" and then do just one more page for good luck. before I close that browser, I check my email and click the confirmation link in it for that offer. I then close that offer's browser and go back to the cashduck link and clear cookies(tools>internet option>delete cookies). After I clear cookies, I start the process over with the next offer I do.

As soon as I have two or three offers go into pending-I give my pc an over haul.
first:
start>programs>accessories>system tools>disc cleanup
Second:
run my spyware
third:
start>run and type in cookies and click ok. it will bring up a new window and I delete everything in it
fourth:
empty my recycle been

and then I am back to cashduck and busy working :)

Maddi, thanks for all the great tips! I would love to see your list of offers. If you could PM it to me I would greatly appreciate it!!

I have a question too. I understand the idea of the gmail account. But, when you fill out the offers, most of them require not only an e-mail address, they also require your name and home address. Aren't these companies looking at that information as well? Or are they only concerned with the e-mail address.

Yes you do have to fill out your name and addy but when it comes to phone number I use one from www.privatephone.com No telemarketers that way.

Hi! I think Im going to give CashDuck a try too. Could you PM me your list? Many thanks!

JUst started SR a few weeks ago and have only made $6, can you send me your list for CD, maybe I can do better with that! Thanks.

Good Morning,

I am new to this thread and have read all you post for rewards programs. I have never done any and am looking to make extra money to a WDW Family trip to so I can take my two grandchildren, it will be their first WDW visit. :goodvibes

I love reading all your posts and :surfweb: I would greatly appreciate any help or list that ya'll out there would be willing to share to help me get started making extra "WDW Vacation Money".:thumbsup2

Thanks so much,
Carla in VA

I'm with Carla. I'm new too and trying to read all this is overwhelming. Can someone send me pm's of links where I can earn extra rewards and explain how it works????

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter