Best way to earn money for Disney

katiePA

1 Day at a Time
I still say the best way to earn quick money for that Disney trip is from the Get Paid to sites.

:grouphug:

the ones I use are: (highest paying ones)

- MetaPaid
- PayCage
- SquishyCash

I totally agree!

this month I did...

Cash duck.....from clicks.......$578.00 (airline tickets)
Cash duck.....Feathers...........$30.00 (disney dollars for souvies)
Sunshine......from clicks........$175.00 (MNSSHP)
T. Cities.......from clicks........$150.00 (Blizzard beach)
T. Troopers...from clicks........$ 50.00 (rental car for day trip to ocean)

ALSO:
I also won $25.00 GC(souvies) from Wpasadi and my daughter won a 2night/3 day to Swan and Dolphin. Plus I turned in points off of one CC for 2-$25.00 CG to Hardrock cafe. And off my Disney Visa, $50 in rewards (souvies). and we aren't leaving until September!!!

I totally agree!

this month I did...

ALSO:
I also won $25.00 GC(souvies) from Wpasadi and my daughter won a 2night/3 day to Swan and Dolphin. Plus I turned in points off of one CC for 2-$25.00 CG to Hardrock cafe. And off my Disney Visa, $50 in rewards (souvies). and we aren't leaving until September!!!

:thumbsup2 Nice job Maddi! Your doing great! Before long you'll have your whole trip paid for! I'm going to buy my P&P tickets using reward money from SR and it really feels fantastic to know I don't have to charge it on the cc!

WOW, that is a LOT from CashDuck...do you find that a lot of the offers on there are the same as SR?? I don't want to duplicate my efforts (and not get paid), but I would sure love to earn more $$.

How do you get signed up for this stuff?? money for disney always works for me!

WOW, that is a LOT from CashDuck...do you find that a lot of the offers on there are the same as SR?? I don't want to duplicate my efforts (and not get paid), but I would sure love to earn more $$.

out of the 200 offers I did, 34 of them are pending and probably won't be credited due to that they (I think but not positive) might be from one of the other sites I did. Still on cashduck, the payouts are extremely high and quick quick to credit. I'll pm you a list :)

Thanks a ton for these tips. They look like a great way to get fast cash!

I'm just getting started on CashDuck and I would love to see your list as well, if you wouldn't mind PMing me also. Thanks!

:disrocks: I need the list also if you will PM me. I haved never heard of cash duck and will sign up today. Thank you in advanced :hug:

If possible, I would love to have your list as well :) Thanks in advance!!!!!

IMO, MetaPaid has higher paying offers than CashDuck

Sorry, but I have to ask - do you have something to do with MetaPaid? You are brand new and all your posts are regarding this company. We have other reward site owners here as well but they honest and upfront with who they are!

If you have something to do with MetaPaid, please be honest and say so :)

I totally agree!

this month I did...

ALSO:

I am absolutely astounded! That's great!
How do you get so many to credit? I run 3 cookie cleaning programs and I'm at about the 50% mark on crediting. I'd love to see your list please.

OK...here is my secrets...lol

first I set up a gmail account with a long name. One that I can put one or two period (,) if need be for various like offers.

Second...I click an offer(which opens in a new browser) I fill it out until It says "thank you for registering" and then do just one more page for good luck. before I close that browser, I check my email and click the confirmation link in it for that offer. I then close that offer's browser and go back to the cashduck link and clear cookies(tools>internet option>delete cookies). After I clear cookies, I start the process over with the next offer I do.

As soon as I have two or three offers go into pending-I give my pc an over haul.
first:
start>programs>accessories>system tools>disc cleanup
Second:
run my spyware
third:
start>run and type in cookies and click ok. it will bring up a new window and I delete everything in it
fourth:
empty my recycle been

and then I am back to cashduck and busy working :)

OK...here is my secrets...lol

first I set up a gmail account with a long name. One that I can put one or two period (,) if need be for various like offers.

Second...I click an offer(which opens in a new browser) I fill it out until It says "thank you for registering" and then do just one more page for good luck. before I close that browser, I check my email and click the confirmation link in it for that offer. I then close that offer's browser and go back to the cashduck link and clear cookies(tools>internet option>delete cookies). After I clear cookies, I start the process over with the next offer I do.

As soon as I have two or three offers go into pending-I give my pc an over haul.
first:
start>programs>accessories>system tools>disc cleanup
Second:
run my spyware
third:
start>run and type in cookies and click ok. it will bring up a new window and I delete everything in it
fourth:
empty my recycle been

and then I am back to cashduck and busy working :)

Very interesting. The only thing I don't do is the extra page for good luck!!! I'll go try it now. Hey, I'll do anything at this point. I've only made $33.20 for hours and hours of work. I'd even point my computer towards the holy land if you suggested it. :worship:

Very interesting. The only thing I don't do is the extra page for good luck!!! I'll go try it now. Hey, I'll do anything at this point. I've only made $33.20 for hours and hours of work. I'd even point my computer towards the holy land if you suggested it. :worship:

I can't seem to get any more to credit either so I'm going to try this. I did end up making about $75 but I didn't tally up how many hours it took me. I'll do a disk clean up tonight. Haven't done that in quite a while.

Could someone please PM me the offers to try on CD? I just opened an account with them and haven't even done one, I've been busy working away on SR! :) It's fun!

Could someone please PM me the offers to try on CD? I just opened an account with them and haven't even done one, I've been busy working away on SR! :) It's fun!

sending you one now:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter