Best Shrimp and Grits

Dreams&wishes

DIS Veteran
Hi all now that sadly shrimp and grits have been removed by both the GF cafe and Stakehouse 79 menus, do you have suggestions on where to find the next level shrimp and grits?

Thank you

is it still the BBQ one? That was my favorite on property when a lot of the signatures had various versions of it.
I don't believe they were, but I am no expert on that.

I have had shrimp and grits at several locations at WDW, and my favorite after all these years is still the ones found at Narcoossees. I will be dining at Narcoossees next month the night before my Disney cruise and you can be rest assured I will be ordering the shrimp and grits for my appetizer.

I have had shrimp and grits at several locations at WDW, and my favorite after all these years is still the ones found at Narcoossees. I will be dining at Narcoossees next month the night before my Disney cruise and you can be rest assured I will be ordering the shrimp and grits for my appetizer.
Can you please post a photo here once you do just to make us all jealous? 😉

We just ate at Narcoossee's a few nights ago and had some of the best shrimp and grits I've ever eaten. It was on the appetizer menu, but our server confirmed that they will make a larger portion if you want it as an entree. I may do that on our next visit. Delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter