Best Place to Catch Part of Lion's Game?

amandaleigh2

Mouseketeer
Hello all, we'll be in the parks this coming Sunday. While we're not super football fans, we would like to catch part of the Lion's game (7:00pm) if convenient. Any recommendations on restaurants that may have the game on? Thanks!

Parks close at 8 pm so I doubt they will let you stay in the park at a restaurant. NBC grill will definitely have it . I would get a reservation. Hotel room tv would have it. Game starts at 630 pm on Fox

Hello all, we'll be in the parks this coming Sunday. While we're not super football fans, we would like to catch part of the Lion's game (7:00pm) if convenient. Any recommendations on restaurants that may have the game on? Thanks!
Since ESPN closed We have watched games at Boathouse Bar and the bar at Rainforest Cafe …. Personally if it were my team playing I’d be ordering food and drink and watching it in the room … it’s the NFC Championship Game so obviously national TV

Last time we went to watch an F1 race at NBC...they stuck us WAY in the corner near the front entrance windows with a tiny TV (which was the only TV tuned to the race). Not an enjoyable experience. But as long as its on multiple TVs, you should be good.
Hard Rock also has some tables with individual TVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter