Best place for grilled cheese sandwich? <not B&C since it'll be closed>

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
I can't imagine B&C is the only place that makes this and I don't know how they make it, but its really good. Any other places make it and if so where? Thank you :)

I mean yes hands down Beaches and Cream is the best place for a grilled cheese but there are other restaurants on property that I've found have good alternatives options at least in my opinion.
1) Grown up grilled cheese at Capt. Cook's at Polynesian
2) Croque Monsiuer at Be Our Guest

Hi, I've heard good reviews about this one from The Edison in Disney Springs

I too wanted to grab the GC from B&C in August, there's always next time :)

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 11

The Edison. Hands down, best grilled cheese I have ever had. The soup was really good too, but it wasn't the best tomato soup I have ever had. I like mine creamier, more like a bisque. The sandwich is huge too.

If you ask...we have gotten it at alot of places it isn't on menu. Just normal grilled cheese like always.

Disney Food Blog was raving about the grilled cheese at Woody's Lunch Box. It's on our short list of Quick Service meals as a result. We have a diehard grilled cheeser in our house.

I know that B&C is going to be under refurb this summer, but at one point there was talk of a "satellite location". I wonder if that will still have food, or just ice cream only. Maybe there will be hope for your B&CGC after all???
(This may just be wishful thinking on my part because I was really hoping for lunch at B&C in August.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter