BEST offsite resort!

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
Okay, not saying I will do this but for anyone having stayed on property and thinking (ouch!) of staying offsite it would have to be pretty close to what we were used to on site. Amenities and all, game room, slide w/ pool, restaurants on site, etc. What would be the next best if stayed offsite? (what a crime I would commit! I myself always say NEVER stay offsite but just checking costs)
Thanks for all replies!;)

And I've never stayed on-site and always have been happy. There is just so much to do in the Orlando area in general. We actually are going latre April this time and will have more daylight hours to enjoy and expect to take breaks at the Hotel if required.

As I keep saying I am paying about 1/2 of what the cheapest Disney property is and staying in a 2-BR at Orange Lake Country Club......

If you have the dollars or are happy to be cramped and maybe eat at food courts or out of a cooler then Disney Property's are wonderful I am sure.

Donnamerry, we have pretty much always stayed on-site as well. but, this year we are going to stay off-site at the Vistana Resort lake Buena Vista. 2BR Villa(Over 1,000 sq ft) for 109.90 per night with the 7th and 14th nights being free! comes out to about $100 per night. less than what we normally pay for about 400sq ft hotel room on-site. The resort has 8 pools, 4spas, 4 on-site restaurants(also a pizza hut on-site). The pools stay open until 1:00am, which is wonderful for that late night swim after returning from the parks. The villa also includes a washer & dryer in the room which can be a life saver for long trips. I will miss the disney transportation system somewhat, but, we always drive down, so, we'll have our car anyway. Vistana Resort actually borders disney property and may actually be closer to some things on disney property than some of the actual on-site resorts. Just my .02 worth. p.s. looks like we're neighbors...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter