"Best Dressed" on DCL: Share your experiences!

Two years ago at brunch a Palo we had a window table and were enjoying the view. . . .until, this "gentleman" walked by in his late 50's or early 60's wearing nothing but a bright orange speedo. He was suffering from a bad case of bunlap disease. That is to say his belly "done lapped" over the speedo, covering the front entirely. He did a mile walk so this sight was repeated four times.

On one of our Disney cruises, we saw the entire family with Mullet haircuts stroll into Triton's for formal night. Mom, Dad, and three teenagers all sporting the same "do" - both Mom and Dad had matching tatoos, also. Very interesting...............

Originally posted by krhardy
OK, hope the group that I travel with doesn't get added to this list....last time we were fairly tame.....different "funny glasses" each night at dinner. Tropical night saw not only hawaiian shirts, but pirate patches, doo rags, leis, and the fabulous gold tooth my husband put on his front tooth. Next time, we're planning on grass skirts and coconut bras.......

That sounds like a fun group to cruise with.

I was on board for Mardi Gras and there was a group from NO that were very into the "evening" except for one lady in the group who kept repeating, "I don't know these poeple, I was assgined to their table".

It really add to the fun when people get into the spirit of the evening.

Originally posted by Toby
On one of our Disney cruises, we saw the entire family with Mullet haircuts stroll into Triton's for formal night. Mom, Dad, and three teenagers all sporting the same "do" - both Mom and Dad had matching tatoos, also. Very interesting...............

Maybe they used the Flow-bee?;) Speaking of matching tattoos, I will never forget a couple I saw once in the children's area of Typhoon Lagoon. Mom and Dad both had numerous tattoos of knives and swastikas covering most of their backs, chests and arms. I felt so sorry for their little girls...... People never cease to amaze me. :confused:

I was greatly enjoying all these stories when I had a thought...can you imagine reading one of these posts and realizing it is you? :o :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter