Bell Services open 24/7? grocery delivery after midnight?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
Our flight for our upcoming trip doesn't land until after midnight. I will have 3 kids who will probably be looking for something to eat before bed. I'm planning on an Amazon fresh delivery for their last available window in the evening.

I am wondering if I order groceries to be delivered prior to our arrival would bell services be able to drop off our groceries when we get to the resort? It would probably be close to 1:30-2:00am. or are they there do we could pick them up?

We will have a case of water so hoping we don't have to lug it to the room.

WDW bell service is 24/7. Be aware that there is now a fee for them to bring your groceries to your room for you.

WDW bell service is 24/7. Be aware that there is now a fee for them to bring your groceries to your room for you.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure about the hours. We found out there is a fee for them to just receive/handle orders. We picked up an order at OKW Bell services and were still charged the $6 or $7 fee.

Be aware that bell services probably won't deliver the groceries as soon as you ask for them. We rarely have bell services deliver anything because you can often be left waiting for hours. You'll get the groceries faster if you go to bell services and pick them up yourself.

We arrived very late (flight got in around 11:45pm) when we were at Disney in September. I called and had bell services delivery our groceries when we arrived. I asked how long it would be, and I was told since bell services wasn’t busy right then, it wouldn’t be long. It wasn’t. Probably took them around 15-20 minutes, just long enough to find our groceries and get them to our room. So you can always inquire when you call. Unlike calling the “front desk” (which goes to a call center), calling bell services actually calls that desk.

Be aware that bell services probably won't deliver the groceries as soon as you ask for them. We rarely have bell services deliver anything because you can often be left waiting for hours. You'll get the groceries faster if you go to bell services and pick them up yourself.

At that late hour, you may not be able to pick up from Bell Services yourself. We arrived at the Poly around 12:30 am a couple of weeks ago, and were told by the front desk that there was only one Bell Services person on duty, and he was delivery items, so we could not get them ourselves. He did deliver them to our room within 20 - 30 minutes though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter