Beedle the Bard Shows

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen the Fountain of Fair Fortune for Tales of Beedle the Bard recently? The last year we haven’t seen it despite watching multiple times. Have they stopped doing it? We’ve only seen The 3 Brothers.

And I asked today. Fountain of Fair Fortune never came back after Covid because the puppets were damaged while in storage and they don’t want to have new ones made. 😢 Or at least that’s the story the TM told me.

That’s really disappointing. I was rather hoping they would add a story, not get rid of one. They can afford to replace the puppets if it was a priority.

That’s really disappointing. I was rather hoping they would add a story, not get rid of one. They can afford to replace the puppets if it was a priority.
Agreed. Although something is sticking in my head that the person who made them was some famous artist. But then you’d think they’d take better care of them in storage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter