Beauty and the Beach ~ Deluxe Edition

We're here and doing great! It's hot and humid!!! Love the BC and the pool!
Sarah's just coughing some and Paige is stuffy but all is fine.
Wishing for more energy and more days. Got a magical moment at Epcot today!! WOOHOO! No I'm not telling until the TR. HA!
Posting from the phone is tough.
Going to bed! DHS tomorrow

Hello!!! Glad you are enjoying it ...sorry it's such exhausting weather!!! Now we are all in suspense for your Magical Moment!!! We will be on pins and needles!!!!

Glad you are having a great time!!! I can relate to wishing for more energy -- a Disney trip just drains me! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear about the magical moment!

One more day of vacation! Had a great, but hot, time! Can't wait to tell you all about it! I'll be home on Sunday! I thought about you guys a lot and even got DH on the "I need a picture for the TR" bandwagon!

Hi everyone!! We're baaack!! We survived the heat and humidity and had a great time. So tired (got up at 4:00 a.m. ET to get to the airport!) Going to bed and will plan for the big TR this week!! Have lots of pictures to upload yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter