Beauty and the Beach ~ Deluxe Edition

One week from today...
We will be enjoying Cape Caribe Resort at Cocoa Beach!! We will hopefully sleep in (we have a two BR condo and the girls will be in their own room!).
My SIL tells us they have a movie theater, water park including fountains, a lazy river...as well as the beach!
We don't really have a lot of plans for our week at the beach. We'll look for sea turtles, build sand castles, shop, visit the Kennedy Space Center, watch the Disney Wonder set sail on Tuesday, and I plan to read a lot!! I'm sure one day we'll visit the Ron Jon's Surf Shop!
We're hoping to head back to WDW for a day too. Not sure what we'll do - might hit AK since we didn't go there yet, but I have a feeling it will be MK, maybe on Wednesday since it's not an EMH day!
Well - it's already after 10, and I'm still trying to get stuff done. Didn't help that I wasted almost an hour chatting with the neighbors! Have to put a second coat of polish on my toenails and take a load out of the dryer and that's about it for tonight!
Tomorrow night I'm going to give the girls a mani/pedi and give them their Guide to the Magic book!
Good night everyone!

WOW!! ONE DAY!!!:yay::dance3::cheer2:

I can NOT believe it's here!! It feels like you were just starting and trying to get a PTR title! I know y'all are soo excited!! How fun for the girls to get their nails done today AND get a book!!! Ha!!! Hopefully most everything is packed and you can sleep tonight!!!! Have a blast!!!!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, Disney World tomorrow...you're only a day away!!!

Still didn't get a good night's sleep, but at this point, I don't care! :laughing: The dog was a bit disturbed last night and woke me up to let me know that he had pooped a few places on the floor in the front hall and living room. At 11:30. I'd just gone to bed 45 minutes before! Grrr. I think he's a bit upset at all the luggage. Plus then it thundered, so he freaked at that and had to go down in the kennel with DH in the family room. I bet I'llsleep really well in FL!

Had my PT this morning - she gave me a few new exercises with a resistance band to take with me! We'll see how much that gets used. At least it doesn't take up any space.

Going to get some postcard stamps today at lunch time. Yes my DH is a mailman, and I still am going to the P.O.
Have to iron Paige's favorite sundress to pack, do my fingernails (got my toes done last night) and the girls' nails tonight, take the dog to my parents', water the plants, finish packing, and make sure the girls get bathed tonight!

I did the online check in for our flight and pre-paid for our two checked bags. What a ripoff! If you do it on line it's $23. If you do it at the airport it's $25! Stupid fees.
So we're checked in and I printed the boarding passes! :woohoo:

One day!!!! :woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

Your time at the beach sounds like it will be the perfect blend of relaxation and fun!!!

YAY!! I can't wait!! I've narrowed it down to three books!
WOW!! ONE DAY!!!:yay::dance3::cheer2:

I can NOT believe it's here!! It feels like you were just starting and trying to get a PTR title! I know y'all are soo excited!! How fun for the girls to get their nails done today AND get a book!!! Ha!!! Hopefully most everything is packed and you can sleep tonight!!!! Have a blast!!!!

WOO HOO!!! It has gone by fast! I love that!

Were you able to sleep better last night? I'm so excited for you that you're leaving tomorrow!!! :yay:
Not so much - see above! Thanks, I'm excited too! :dance3:
pixiedust::flower1:Have a great vacation Sheree and family!!!:flower1:pixiedust:

Thanks Shelly!!! :thumbsup2

See this is why you didn't recognize me :laughing: I've been neglecting your PTR!!!!! :scared1:

Happy 1 more DAY left!!!!
:cheer2::cool1::banana:party::jumping1:

See this is why you didn't recognize me :laughing: I've been neglecting your PTR!!!!! :scared1:

Happy 1 more DAY left!!!!

:cheer2::cool1::banana:party::jumping1:

LOL!! Too funny! Thanks!! I hope the next three hours go by fast so I can get home and do all those things left on my list.

DH did say he'd go get the stamps, so I went to the dollar store and found a couple child size ponchos. Had some, but figure I can throw these away after one use and not care.

It's about 90 here and humid today so I am totally prepping for WDW weather!!

Have a wonderful trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

I agree about the fees! It's ridiculous since so many of them were put in place during the gas shortage -- last time I checked, we didn't have that shortage anymore. :confused3

Have a great vacation!!!!

So excited for you!
Have a wonderful trip!

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Have a wonderful trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

I agree about the fees! It's ridiculous since so many of them were put in place during the gas shortage -- last time I checked, we didn't have that shortage anymore. :confused3

Thanks everyone! Just a quick update to let you all know that we are officially packed and ready! Only thing left is to throw in those last minute toiletries. Kids are clean, freshly polished nails and VERY excited. Only bummer is that Sarah now has the cough. Dang it. She says, it's kind of funny, because she doesn't feel bad - just coughs and sniffles a bunch. So she doesn't even think it's any big deal. Of course, she rarely admits if she is getting a cold. But at least she's thinking positive (very unlike her!).
Dog was dropped off at grandma and grandpa's. He's a nervous wreck. It will take him a day or two to calm down.
I'm ready for bed. Getting up before 6 and leaving about 7.
I might check in here once in a while via the iphone, but I'm not promising!

Hope you all have a great 10 days and I'll check back in for sure when we get home and I can get started on a TR!!

OOHHhh Honey!!!! We, here in Texas, are so excited for y'all!!!! Glad the girls are ready to go!!! Hopefully Sarahs cough will not get worse....if it does you HAVE to give her Delcym! it's amazing...12 hour cough control!!! Gotta love it!! Hopefully you are sleeping like a log right about now!!!! Have an awesome time and soak up every minute of fun!! We will be here waiting for you when you get back!!!

Yea for Sarah and her team! :cheer2:

How fun! How come I didn't know about these? They must have been after my time. :rolleyes: I don't think my boys would be too keen on them, but I'll have to get them for my DD...and I might have to read them first since she's not old enough yet! ;)

They are fantastic! They came out around the time I was in that age group...so like mid-90's. I definitely recommend them to any Disney family daughters! They really are precious. I'm sure she will fall in love when she's old enough to read them...and I'm sure you will too!!!

A little late...Hope you all arrived well and are having a great trip!!!
I loved reading your PTR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter