Beaches and Cream, table for 5?

Fuston21

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Beaches and Cream has any tables that would seat a family of 5? Right now, I have two different reservations for parties of 2 each at the same time. I'm going to continue to check and try to get one of those to be a party of 3 before we go (12/27). If necessary, we can sit at 2 tables, but ideally, I'd love to have our whole family of 5 together (if they can accommodate that). I just didn't know if that would be possible. I know it is a small restaurant. I have not been there since they renovated, but they used to have booths that I thought might fit a family of 5.

They can seat five as some of the tables are moveable. Sometimes looking for odd numbers seems to throw off the system. Try six and see if that helps. Of course, as the restaurant is small and fills quickly, you may not find any new availability.

The restaurant expanded and has more than doubled in size since the renovations. They have tables that can accommodate varying party sizes now. Its a popular spot, but the table configuration exists if you can find availability.

I feel super frustrated with this. So, I have an ADR for 2 (all I could find) when I need 3 at 2:20. I check and they have other ADRs for 1 or 2 people at or near the same time - but of course, this ends up tripping the "you have a conflicting reservation" issue. Do I just have to give up on B&C (haven't ever been - seemed like a fun thing for the 8/5 y/os)?

I came back to add - they have ADRs for 1 and 2 all throughout the day - none for 3 (or 4) that I can find, and this is true on multiple days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter