Be Our Guest Breakfast - How Was It?

Right I get the prix fixe, but as it's QS rather than table service the rules might be different. I spoke with someone in Disney Dining a few days ago who said it can be shared since it's QS but we know not everyone has the correct information. As of now, Kenny the Pirate's comment says they can if you desire.

Right I get the prix fixe, but as it's QS rather than table service the rules might be different. I spoke with someone in Disney Dining a few days ago who said it can be shared since it's QS but we know not everyone has the correct information. As of now, Kenny the Pirate's comment says they can if you desire.

I like the sharing, I am not a big breakfast eater anyway as well as my son. So to share something with my son who is 18 would be fabulous.

something I'm curious about: it seems like the pastry baskets are smaller per person if you
order together. can a party split up and order individually to maximize those pastries? or can you request more at some point?

I'm excited about the meat platter and cheese! Reminds me of a European breakfast! Ahhh! Paris! I too am hoping that they extend past June but it would not bee to our benefit as morning extra hours are at 8 am and in a way I'm leaning to being able to ride so many rides before our lunch at BOG @ 11:35 am....

I can't see eating a whole meal and a pastry plate--and then going out and riding a bunch of rides in the heat. :crazy2: They should just add bloody mary's and mimosas to that mix so people can make it a whopping mistake. :fish: It sounds to me like a single meal there serves 2, so hopefully the second person can just order a drink a la carte.

I think it looks really good, actually. Just the kind of breakfast stuff we do at home - the meat board with cheese is right up my kids alley. I bet my older son ends up with that.

I was not thrilled when I first read about this, but I really think we will enjoy it. the food looks great and well thought out, and you get a drink and pastry platter? Pretty sure $19.99 is not too steep in my eyes.

Has anyone heard if kids over 10 are able to order the kid's breakfast because my kids would probably not eat any of these items! But I think several look very yummy!!

I can't see eating a whole meal and a pastry plate--and then going out and riding a bunch of rides in the heat. :crazy2: They should just add bloody mary's and mimosas to that mix so people can make it a whopping mistake. :fish: It sounds to me like a single meal there serves 2, so hopefully the second person can just order a drink a la carte.
Really? I felt just the opposite, seems like a conservative breakfast compared to chowing down at a buffet like Crystal Palace. People go stuff themselves with all the mickey waffles and bacon they can eat then hit the park.

Really? I felt just the opposite, seems like a conservative breakfast compared to chowing down at a buffet like Crystal Palace. People go stuff themselves with all the mickey waffles and bacon they can eat then hit the park.
You're right, but with a fixed amount of food that was $20 pp that you can't take with you, I'd feel obligated to make everyone eat it ALL. But . . . we're not morning people and have never actually gone to breakfast, nor even a buffet, at WDW, so no danger of that happening.

Actually my family is far more likely to get sick out in the heat if we've NOT had a good breakfast. Low blood sugar does nasty things! And the portions definitely wouldn't be shareable for us, if anything it's a little on the light side. My biggest concern is whether I could actually drag everyone onto the bus, into the park, and all the way back to FL on an empty stomach! We usually eat before leaving the resort. But, it looks yummy enough that we may have to try it once. Just can't promise there won't a meltdown before we get there. And it might not even be from one of the kids, lol!

allowing sharing will work out bad for them. Large parties will book it just to get into the park and order one kids meal.

If they added bloody marys I'd go. and order only the bloody mary.

and that guy from Europe who gave WDW the bad review and was annoyed because they didn't have any European style breakfasts will love that meat and cheese platter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter