Be Our Guest Breakfast - How Was It?

I am curious how people like the breakfasts menu as well. I went to book it and saw the menu and was not impressed with the offerings so I passed.

Thanks for the instagram links MrsCC23. Looking forward to reviews coming in.

Still hoping it is extended past June. It looks like a nice change for breakfast inside the MK without booking a TS.

chacha738834.jpg
I wouldn't call it just a doughnut. It's a croissant-doughnut hybrid served Bananas Foster-style with bananas, caramel sauce, chocolate ganache, and whipped cream.

http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.c...g/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/chacha738834.jpg
Okay that looks good but I will have to see the size, doesn't seem too filling. Seems like a deluxe continental breakfast for $20, I guess worth it for the venue. I would at least like to see some mickey waffles lol

I kind of felt the exact opposite. I have cancelled two lunch reservations just because that menu didn't do anything for me but I see a couple of options for breakfast. (And lunch is just as overpriced IMHO)

Have you even tried the lunch? Dh & I 'love' the Braised pork and french onion soup. Considering Disney's prices on most CS, this is actually more of a TS dish and well worth their price to us - considering that every eatery is inflated.

The 'donut' on the b'fast menu does look appealing - but only as a dessert!!!! :-)
I need at least 'some' protein with my breakfast! And, at 'that' price?? Pay a few $$'s more and get a character buffet! Waaayyyy over priced IMHO (even for Disney :D

I'm interested in finding out how flexible they are, could you get the eggs florentine with a non-meat side, etc. or if you could split something like the vegetable quiche.
Can't wait to hear full reports from people who dined today, for now I'm enjoying seeing the pictures pop up on instagram though!

I'm really curious about if they allow sharing or if the kids can still bring their own food with us like we do at most quick service places. There just aren't options for my kids with their food allergies. I would be interested in trying it but not if it means I have to pay for 3 kids who can't eat anything.

if you could split something like the vegetable quiche.

I'm very doubtful on the splitting of items since it's a pre fixe.

I'm so pumped by these pics, the food looks great (although portions seem small, I agree). I think I'll either be going with the open face or the eggs Florentine in May.

How about that pic with Cogsworth and Lumiere?!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter