Bazzill Swatch Swap - everything is postal

I'm a chicken mummy too! DH says how good the army would be and give them a trade etc etc. - notice HE didn't sign up! ;) I have great respect for all our forces (both sides of the pond) and do not underestimate in any way the sacrifice they make. But quite honestly both my boys are far too dappy - Kicky in particular would be wandering along chatting and not realise he's left his helmet on his peg:rolleyes1

OMG, do we have the same kid? :rotfl2: That would be DS13.

I'm a chicken too but DD has a knee problem, DS13 has asthma, and DS12 has eye problems - can't see crap without his glasses. None of my kids would be a lick of help on the line. Now DD is very bright and could have made it through basic anywhere since she is athletic, but since she dislocated her knee she can't run much farther than a mile. And then DS13 would just never be able to keep himself secret with all that coughing.

Mine came today!!! :yay: Thanks so much for hosting!!!

Mine came too. I have to go get them now, my cat keeps carrying them off. (she loves rubberbands)

Mine came yesterday too! Thanks so much for hostessing this. These will come in very handy now that my LNS is closing. I'll be able to know exactly what I need when I order cardstock online!!!!!!

Tigger1221, I had to make sure my cat wasn't around when I opened the bag because he's crazy for rubberbands too. He'll eat them so I won't let him near them! Silly cats!!!!

That is exactly why I don't have rubber bands in my house - my cat would steal all of them! In lieu of having those, he goes into the paper clip stash.

Mine and 123sa came today - Susan I'll figure out a night to drop them off next week if that's ok?

Mine arrived today!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Now to figure out where to store these so I don't lose them!!! I just found my letter "O" the other day, the stamp for September is still missing, and one team soccer photo is missing....so I just fear losing this!!!

I've already used mine to find the color of some cardstock I was short on!!!! I have mine sorted by color (red, green, blue, etc.) and then filed in a box by color with dividers for each color. It was perfect. I needed to know the color I was short on so I just pulled out my orange stack from the box and flipped through until I had an exact match to the cardstock I'd been using. It was wonderful!!!!!!!

Thanks BAMB for hostessing this swap. It's a great one!

I've already used mine to find the color of some cardstock I was short on!!!! I have mine sorted by color (red, green, blue, etc.) and then filed in a box by color with dividers for each color. It was perfect. I needed to know the color I was short on so I just pulled out my orange stack from the box and flipped through until I had an exact match to the cardstock I'd been using. It was wonderful!!!!!!!

Thanks BAMB for hostessing this swap. It's a great one!

OOOH!!! That sounds like a great way to organize.. put it in a little recipe like box (coupon holder).. Thanks for the idea!!!:flower3:

Mine arrived on Saturday. I'm almost done rounding the corners and will be ready to punch holes soon.

Thanks for doing this!

Mine arrived this weekend also! I got the package tonight when I returned home from work from the neighbor. We took a surprise trip to WDW for the weekend, so they picked up our mail.
S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter