Bazzill Swatch Swap - everything is postal

Crap! Buffy I forgot to sort them - I am so sorry
loser.gif
<-- me

That's ok Rhonda. It's no biggie.

I have 1 more package that is already postal and I'm waiting for Calanniebu to mail me her swatches for mine (they were not color coded) then they will be back to you!

Do you just want to hang onto mine and send them with your completed pages? I'm not in a huge hurry to get these back and I don't mind waiting.

Either way is fine.

Sure thing. I should be finished with the completed pages by the end of the week if I can get that last piece of paper bought. I just need to drive to ACM but I'm waiting to have other errands that way before I go.

Nor does mine:lmao: Tomorrow I've got to post the 4" rolodex and PIF swaps, plus a couple of letters. How can I get him out of the PO? I tried saying I'll do the High St run and he can do the ironing, but he didn't fall for that one;)

LOL, I don't do ironing. That's why we have dry cleaners! :rotfl2:

DH tried to tell my mom to not bring any packages over anymore. My mail is delivered to her house since the plow guys always run over mine when it SN*#s, when the white stuff falls from the sky!
But no dice, she doesn't want the boxes either!

Just about everything is ready to go, I'm just waiting on a few PMs with return addresses but everything else is going out in the AM. I will PM everyone with their DC numbers.

Also when everyone opens their packages can you check to see if you are missing a bundle with Puppy Love Bazzill Bling (it's a deep purple). I found one on the floor after the boxes were sealed.

and if you sent your things in baggies but didn't get them back, let me know if you want them. I forgot to note who sent baggies and who didn't until about 1/2 way through.

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Just another little goodie to add to my collection of stuff!!!
Which reminds me.. since today is a me day; I should go clean my room and make a list for what I want to do next week @ a scrap night...and than start kitting together stuff for SDV-Indy...

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Just another little goodie to add to my collection of stuff!!!
Which reminds me.. since today is a me day; I should go clean my room and make a list for what I want to do next week @ a scrap night...and than start kitting together stuff for SDV-Indy...

your package will either go out today or tomorrow. The post office was running out of room cause I dropped 13 boxes off this morning! LOL

No worries!! No hurry... I'm just excited to get mail... DH gets mail *bills*.. DD and oldest DsS is getting college info daily (my gosh do they not see the money tree is BARE! and they have sent to every flippin college in the US..the first one from over seas or on an island it's hitting the trash to never be seen by them) youngest DS is getting birthday cards (it's friday)...and the other two boys have gotten several party invites... Me, every once in a while, I get swap or mail from my gals here!!!

Thank you! Because w/o you... I'd be left out receiving NOTHIN! :)

No worries!! No hurry... I'm just excited to get mail... DH gets mail *bills*.. DD and oldest DsS is getting college info daily
Thank you! Because w/o you... I'd be left out receiving NOTHIN! :)

Nancy - I hear ya. DD gets multiple mailings from college every day. She did really well on her ACT and I think they must sell your info. The one's I'm really sick of seeing are the military ones. Now I'm all for the military and if my kids wanted to do it, I'd live with it but I doubt they would really want any of my kids. They all have medical issues :worship: I'm considering sending back all the military crap back saying "DECEASED". I'd do it in a heartbeat if I knew I wouldn't get in trouble. :lmao:

Nancy - I hear ya. DD gets multiple mailings from college every day. She did really well on her ACT and I think they must sell your info. The one's I'm really sick of seeing are the military ones. Now I'm all for the military and if my kids wanted to do it, I'd live with it but I doubt they would really want any of my kids. They all have medical issues :worship: I'm considering sending back all the military crap back saying "DECEASED". I'd do it in a heartbeat if I knew I wouldn't get in trouble. :lmao:

I had the option to opt her out when I registered her this year for that..and I did... (for military info)

I just pray I get the same option for my boys.. NOW, if they want to go.. than I'll be supportive... having had military men in my family I know the drill....but I'd rather keep my boys are home... (the big chicken mommy that I am!)

I'm a chicken mummy too! DH says how good the army would be and give them a trade etc etc. - notice HE didn't sign up! ;) I have great respect for all our forces (both sides of the pond) and do not underestimate in any way the sacrifice they make. But quite honestly both my boys are far too dappy - Kicky in particular would be wandering along chatting and not realise he's left his helmet on his peg:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter