Balcony View Pics - Show us your view

Is that deal current? For the FR Deluxe? $519?

Yes, that was copied from the WDW website "FL Res Specials" section when I checked there for a quote last night :goodvibes Availability might be a problem this time of year though as there's only 10 of the Deluxe rooms..... :cutie:

Florida Resident Room-Only Discounts
Check-in dates: 3/30/08-5/21/08. Use code FJJ. Your stay will be priced on a day-by-day basis, so rates may be higher on weekends.

SSR Grandstand, Building furthest from Carriage House...

Looking Right...

DSC_0396.jpg

Looking left...

DSC_0397.jpg

From our balcony at SSR at sunrise-
SSR_Sunrise.jpg

Another from SSR -
SSRView.jpg

Does the monorail run through the GF or next to it? It is a monorail resort correct?

The monorail runs alongside the resort, as at the Polynesian, whereas it runs right thru the Contemporary!
From the Main Bldg. you take the stairs or elevator to the second floor and walk out the automatic doors onto the monorail deck, which is of course covered. This area is directly above the GF's porte cochere and main entrance.

The monorail runs alongside the resort, as at the Polynesian, whereas it runs right thru the Contemporary!
From the Main Bldg. you take the stairs or elevator to the second floor and walk out the automatic doors onto the monorail deck, which is of course covered. This area is directly above the GF's porte cochere and main entrance.

Thanks for the info!!!:goodvibes

MickeyMinnieMom--Where is your room at the GF? Those are awesome pics. We have a theme park view booked for June, and I am hoping for a great view like those in your pics. Thanks!!

From the Yacht Club last week, room 2143 or 2043...I forget already! We had a killer view of the fireworks

Disney037-1.jpg

Disney036-1.jpg

Disney035.jpg

Not the greatest pic but you get the idea

Disney103.jpg

Here are some from the Poly Fiji building Oct 07 garden view ressie

Poly11.jpg

Poly10.jpg

Poly8.jpg

And a few more from the YC ground floor 1091 Oct 07 garden view ressie

YachtClub7.jpg

YachtClub6.jpg

Polynesian, Tahiti

03.jpg

01.jpg

Grand Floridian, Boca Chica; These pictures are zoomed. There was someone parasailing so I put a different lens on. To the left was the Magic Kingdom, straight ahead was the Contemporary, a little to the right was the Wilderness Lodge.

img9526.jpg

img9524.jpg

img9533.jpg

MickeyMinnieMom--Where is your room at the GF? Those are awesome pics. We have a theme park view booked for June, and I am hoping for a great view like those in your pics. Thanks!!

Actually, that was our view from the 10th floor (I think) of the Contemporary a couple of years ago. Absolutely LOVED it!! We are hoping the new building there will be DVC and were buying if it is!

We spent every night out on the balcony after our son was asleep and watched Wishes - it was fantastic! :love:

Actually, that was our view from the 10th floor (I think) of the Contemporary a couple of years ago. Absolutely LOVED it!! We are hoping the new building there will be DVC and were buying if it is!

We spent every night out on the balcony after our son was asleep and watched Wishes - it was fantastic! :love:

Havent they said it going to be DVC?

Any clue when they are going on sale?

wow. I am insanely jealous of some of those gorgeous shots. Makes me wanna cough up the extra cost for the view!

Its worth doing only A) if you do it once in a a life time or B) you take short trips... Paying that much for over what I normally take a 10night vacation there is WAY WAY WAY to much. I did it with OKW and got lucky, but I just cant see paying that much for a great GF or Contemporary view over that long. If you were just doing it for 2-4 nights, then do it, and take advantage of it if you stay in your room alot. I am not in the room much at all, so its not near as important to me

OKW, Building 62, ground floor 1BR. This is the site of the old "Commodore's House", which was basically the sales office for OKW. It was torn down and these new buldings were built, with elevators.

Vacation07187.jpg

Vacation07188.jpg

Vacation07194.jpg

Vacation07191.jpg

Vacation07193.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter